5

"Hey has anyone seen Jaebum?" Youngjae, the math teacher, asked walking into the teacher's lounge.

"No. Why? Do you want to see your husband?" Jinyoung, the literature teacher, teased.

"Actually yes. And besides, you can't complain seeing that your husband is currently back hugging you." Youngjae said pointing to Mark, the physics teacher, who was clinging to Jinyoung's body.

"What are you all complaining about? I don't even have a husband!" Jackson, the gym teacher, exclaimed.

"Aye! What are we talking about Yugy?" Bambam, the biology teacher, asked Yugyeom, the chemistry teacher.

"Jackson's nonexistent love life." Yugyeom replied pecking Bambam's head pulling the latter to the couch.

"Hey!" Jackson whined.

"Can't fight the truth." Jinyoung shrugged.

"Why is everyone picking on Jackson today?" Jackson exclaimed.

"Because it's fun." Mark replied.

"GUYS! I'VE DONE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS EVER!" Jaebum yelled walking in.

"Jaebummie!" Youngjae exclaimed.

"Hey Jae." Jaebum cooed wrapping an arm around the smaller.

"What did you do Jaebum?" Jinyoung asked looking up from his (Mark's) lunch leftovers.

"You know the 16 pairs of boys that talk to each other in fourth period but not in their other classes?" Jaebum asked.

"You mean our ships?" Jackson replied.

"Yup. Well I made it so they will have to talk to each other outside of fourth period!" Jaebum exclaimed.

"How?" Mark asked.

"One of the projects I assign require students to get to know another person and I just paired up the boys based on the ships." Jaebum said.

"Smart. I totally know what to do for their chemistry partners." Yugyeom smirked.

"Can you guys not be all cuddly and cute? It makes me feel lonely." Jackson whined seeing Bambam sit in Yugyeom's lap.

"Nah. It just makes us want to do it more. Besides, don't you have a crush on that one teacher?" Bambam replied.

"Ooh~" the other 5 chorused staring at a flustered Jackson.

"SHUT UP!" Jackson yelled blushing.

The group of 32 boys all walked out of the school together after trading numbers with their partners. Bidding goodbye, they all broke off with their roommates returning to their homes.

When Suho and the other 5 arrived at their apartment, they collapsed on the couch.

"Why were we paired up with the Kinkas?!?!" Tao whined.

"Did anyone else see the smirk on Mr. Im's face before he started talking?" Xiumin asked.

"I did. It was weird. Do you think he paired us up like that on purpose?" Suho said.

"Even so, why would he pair us up with the kinkas?" Baekhyun replied.

"You never know, the teachers could gossip about us." Kyungsoo pointed out.

"Maybe the smirk was for something else and the pairing was just random." Luhan shrugged.

"Either way, we should do what the others said on the first day of school and give them a chance. They haven't done anything mean to us anyway." Suho said.