18

"So... you drew that?" Tao asked tilting his head.

"Yeah. What do you think?" Kris replied.

The two were sitting in their drawing classroom before school started as the older had asked Tao to look at his work.

"Well... it's.... abstract."

"Um... thanks? Is it obvious what it is?"

"O-of course! It's a... oh what's it called?"

"A crocodile?"

"Yes! That's it!"

Kris smiled and put his drawing away as Tao quietly sighed when the other's back was turned. He couldn't stop thinking that Kris was lucky their grades for the class were heavily based on productivity and completion. Not how good the piece turns out. Tao smiled at Kris when the taller turned to face him and the two started walking to their first period.

"Isn't it great that Sehun and Luhan are dating now?" Kris asked.

"They are?!" Tao exclaimed, shock clearly written on his face.

"You didn't know?"

"How did you?"

"Well Sehun came back last night with a giant grin on his face so we asked him what happened and he told us that he asked Luhan out."

"Why wouldn't Luhan tell us?"

"Because you and your friends aren't very fond of us kinkas?"

"How do you know?!"

"I noticed how you guys acted when we first met. It wasn't the nicest."

"I'm sorry about that.. it's just that we didn't have the best history with kinkas."

"Well are you guys unhappy with us?"

"No! Promise we aren't."

"Okay... can you promise me something else?"

"Sure?"

"Tell me someday, what happened between you guys and kinkas."

"I... okay."

"Good. Then I can promise you not every kinka is like that."

Tao just gave a small smile before the two walked into their classroom. Soon after, Luhan and Sehun walked in, hands intertwined, making the entire room fall silent. Some of the students saw Mr. Tuan (Jinyoung) smirk at the sight.

"Luhan, Sehun, is there anything you'd like to announce?" Mr. Tuan (Jinyoung) asked.

"Um... we're dating now?" Luhan said rubbing the back of his neck.

The rest of the class stared for a second before smiling and yelling out words of congratulations.

"So Jun and Minghao are dating. Luhan and Sehun are dating. Are there any other couples in here?" Mr. Tuan (Jinyoung) teasingly asked.

"Namjoon and Seokjin are dating too!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

"I wasn't expecting that but thanks for letting me know Seungkwan." Mr. Tuan (Jinyoung) replied happily surprised.

"Do the teachers know these types of things that happen between us students?" Jimin asked.

"Of course. It's one of the few things we enjoy doing as teachers. Waking up early is not one of them." Mr. Tuan (Jinyoung) laughed.

As the class officially began, the entire day went smoothly until lunch time. After what had happened the previous day, all 32 boys began sitting at the same table together. They realized how fun it was to sit all together even if it got quite chaotic at times.

At the same time, Jinyoung walked into the teacher's lounge smiling.

"I have some news~" Jinyoung said catching the other 6 teachers' attention.

Jinyoung sat down next to Mark who had been planning his afternoon with Jackson since he had promised his best friend that they would do something together.

"Well what's the news?" Youngjae asked.

"Apparently, two more of our ships have gotten together." Jinyoung stated.

"OH MY GOD WHICH ONES?!?" Jackson yelled.

"Namjin and Hunhan." Jinyoung said matter-of-factly.

"That's 3 out of 16! Almost a quarter of our ships are real." Bambam exclaimed.

"And to think you almost failed math in high school." Yugyeom teased.

"Hey! I passed in the end!" Bambam pouted.

"After I tutored you Bam." Youngjae laughed.

"Aww I still love you~ even if you were terrible in math before~" Yugyeom said hugging his husband.

Back in the cafeteria, Baekhyun asked a question that shut the entire table up.

"So Namjin, Hunhan, and Junhao started dating... who do you guys think will be next?" Baekhyun smirked.

"Maybe... you and Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo replied with the same smirk as Baekhyun turned red.

"W-why would you say that?!? I think it's going to be Junmyeon and Yixing!" Baekhyun retorted.

"I think it's going to be Seungcheol and Jeonghan." Mingyu smiled.

"You guys know that Baekhyun didn't say the person's partner had to be in this group right?" Junhui asked as he wrapped an arm around Minghao.

The table fell silent once again as they let the brunette's words sink in.

"Whoops." Taehyung shrugged causing everyone to burst into laughter.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Shorter chapter but I felt it was about time I updated this book. Also, if there are any Seoksoo shippers interested here, I'm about to publish a Seoksoo book that you can check out soon. Hope you guys enjoyed!

~Admin Jin