Christmas Special

"What should we do for Christmas?" Youngjae asked as the 7 teachers gathered in his classroom.

"Well...tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I don't know about you guys but I have an idea that involves some of our students but is kinda evil." Yugyeom explained.

"Go on." Jinyoung prompted."

"How about we tell those 32 boys to come to one of our classrooms. We arrange the desks in pairs and seat them based on our ships. We have them sit down to decorate cookies or something but the thing is, there's mistletoe above each pair. Then they have to kiss!" Yugyeom exclaimed.

"That's evil yet amazing." Jackson commented.

"It wouldn't be bad. Besides, our ships have all already gotten together so it's not like we would be hurting their friendships." Jaebum mumbled.

"Sounds like a plan then! This will be so much fun." Bambam shouted.

The 7 quickly split up to get supplies for the cookie distraction as well as the mistletoe. Yugyeom was put in charge of sending the message to the 32 boys letting them know to come to the school.

Dear students,

I realize that it is Christmas Eve but some of us teachers have planned something special for the 32 of you. Please report to the school, my classroom, at 3:00 pm for your surprise.
It won't take long we promise.

From, Mr. Kim

Once everything was settled, the teachers went home excited for the next day. The 32 boys had been sprawled around the kinka's theater room watching a movie all together in their couples when the message was sent. Junmyeon and Yixing were the first to read the message and their sound of surprise prompted everyone else to read the message for themselves.

"We have to go to school on Christmas?!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"At least it isn't for work. Mr. Kim said that it was a special surprise." Jihoon reasoned.

"If our chemistry teacher was the one to send this, then the other teachers must be Mr. Wang, Mr. Tuan and his husband, Mr. Im and his husband, and Mr. Kim's husband." Yoongi said.

"Those teachers are really fun!" Minghao chimed.

"I'm kinda scared though. They're fun but they can be pretty mischievous." Seungcheol said.

"Let's not worry about it for now. We'll find out when we go there tomorrow." Kris reasoned.

The rest all agreed and dropped the topic snuggling with their significant other continuing with their movie.

*time skip: Christmas Eve 3:00 pm*

As requested, all 32 boys arrived at the school and went to their chemistry classroom to find an empty room. They looked to the board and saw a note taped onto the white surface.

We're glad you guys could make it today! Find your name on one of the desks and sit there. You should be sitting in your couples. (Yes we know your couples we aren't blind.)
We'll be back any moment.

-Your teachers

Everyone just shrugged and proceeded to find their names on the desks. Soon after everyone found their seats, the 7 teachers walked in. Youngjae and Bambam were carrying trays of cookies while Jaebum, Mark, and Yugyeom carried candy and icing for decoration. Jinyoung and Jackson carried little presents.

"We're glad you boys could be here!" Youngjae chimed.

"We've planned for you guys to decorate some cookies and we then have a present for you guys." Jinyoung explained to the boys.

"So, come grab 2 cookies and some icing for each pair and get started. When you need candy, come get some!" Bambam shouted.

The boys all got up to grab what they needed excited to get cookies and presents. The teachers were glad the boys didn't notice the mistletoe hanging above each pair and watched as they had fun decorating cookies. Some of the couples looked like they were decorating their partner more though because they were smearing icing on their partner's nose or cheek which the teacher's found adorable. After the 32 boys all finished decorating and were eating the cookies, the teacher's decided to proceed with directions.

"Okay. So we are going to place two presents on each set of desks. You are to open the little one first and then open the larger one later when we tell you to." Yugyeom explained.

"Still, don't open the little one until we've passed all the presents out and tell you to." Jackson added.

The 7 all grabbed the smaller present and set them on the desks before grabbing the assigned larger presents and setting them where they should go. When everyone had both presents, the teachers regrouped at the front of classroom.

"On the count of 3, open the little present." Mark said.

"ONE, TWO, THREE!" All 7 teachers yelled.

Each pair opened the smaller present to find a little mirror with a note telling them to look up. They each looked up turning bright red as they noticed the mistletoe above them. Looking back at their teachers, only smirks could be seen.

"Well, you all know what mistletoe means, kiss!" Jaebum urged.

The 32 boys turned to their boyfriend and blushed knowing that their teachers had planned this all along. They all leaned in to share a sweet, gentle kiss with their boyfriend that had the teachers cooing at the cuteness.

"Okay. Now that that's happened, you all may open the other present." Jinyoung said.

The boys cautiously opened the larger present to find a small cake that had been iced with each pair's ship name inside a heart.

"Merry Christmas boys! We hope you have a great remainder of winter break and you all can leave now." The teachers cheered.

A chorus of sincere thank you's rang through the rooms as the students all got up to hug their teachers individually. It was definitely a weird but amazing Christmas Eve.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: So this was a oneshot that if you couldn't tell, had no affiliation with the actual plot of the story. I just wanted to do a fun, fluffy, Christmas chapter and this idea just popped into my mind so I decided to write it. Happy holidays from me to you all!

~Admin Jin