14

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL!!" Everyone shouted as the tall boy walked into first period.

Chanyeol's jaw dropped leaving him standing in front of the class as Baekhyun surprisingly held a cake in front of him waiting. Mr. Tuan (Jinyoung) has allowed the boys to take the first 15 minutes of class to celebrate Chanyeol's birthday on the condition that he gets cake as well.

"Well? Aren't you going to blow out the candles?" Baekhyun asked staring up at the giant in front of him.

Chanyeol blinked processing the question before finally blowing the candles out, Jin immediately pulling out a plastic cake knife to cut the cake. Before Chanyeol could react, Baekhyun scooped some frosting onto his finger and smeared the red substance on Chanyeol's cheek. The whole class laughed as Baekhyun screeched trying but failing to get away from Chanyeol's revenge. Chanyeol ended up getting frosting on Baekhyun's nose and lips. Jin quickly cut the cake to prevent a big mess.

"Thanks guys! This makes having to go to school on your birthday a lot better!" Chanyeol beamed.

"Hey Baek?" Chanyeol said facing the boy next to him.

"Hmm?" Baekhyun hummed to show that he's paying attention.

"Do you... hate me?" Chanyeol hesitatingly asked.

Baekhyun widened his eyes and turned to look at the birthday boy who was staring that his cake.

"Why do you think that?"

"It's just... you seemed to have a hatred towards me when we first met..."

"I don't hate you Chanyeol...it's just...you're a kinka and I don't have the best experience with them. But as I've gotten to know you better, I realize that you aren't like other kinkas."

"Oh... do you mind me asking what happened?"

"I would tell you myself if I could but it's still traumatizing to speak up about. I know Junmyeon and Luhan told Yixing and Sehun so please, ask them."

"I understand. But even if we're not the closest now, know that I'll always be a person you can vent to and lean on okay?"

"Okay. Thanks Yeol."

The two finished their cake and headed to clean up the classroom before school really began for the boys.

At lunch, Chanyeol pulled Yixing and Sehun aside as the two were walking to the cafeteria.

"Hey birthday boy, what's up?" Sehun asked.

"I was told by Baekhyun to ask you guys what happened between him and kinkas." Chanyeol replied.

The two immediately tensed which didn't go unnoticed by Chanyeol as he was pulled into an empty classroom.

"Let me text Luhan to make sure we can tell Chanyeol." Sehun said pulling out his phone.

Luhan was eating at his usual table with his friends when he got a text that almost made him choke on his rice. Junmyeon gave him a questioning look to which he responded by showing him the text. Junmyeon's eyes widened before turning to Baekhyun and whispering a few words to him. Baekhyun nodded and Luhan texted Sehun back saying they could tell him.

"Luhan said Baekhyun gave the okay." Sehun said putting his phone away.

"Chanyeol... do you really want to hear this? It's your birthday today and this isn't the ideal story to hear on a happy day like this." Yixing sighed.

"I didn't figure that it would be good anyway. I asked for this and I want to know." Chanyeol replied.

The other two nodded and explain the story that gave them pain even when they weren't involved. By the time Yixing and Sehun finished, Chanyeol was frozen in his seat with shock. The other two just stared at the birthday boy who asked for this trying to figure out if he was still functioning.

"Chanyeol?" Yixing asked waving a hand in front of said boy's face.

When Chanyeol still didn't respond, Sehun resorted to the last measure, he reached over and tugged on the latter's ear until he woke up from his trance.

"W-what?" Chanyeol asked.

"We tried to warn you Chanyeol. We didn't want to tell you especially since it's your birthday today. It's a bad story we know. We had to hear it from two people that witnessed it. It hurts us to tell it but now you know." Yixing sighed as Sehun nodded grimly.

"I... I need to talk to Baekhyun..."

"Not now. You haven't grasped the whole thing yet and if we had to tell you, Baekhyun still needs a minute before you talk to him about it. Just tell him that you're there for him whenever he's ready to talk." Sehun explained.

Chanyeol nodded before walking out of the classroom with the other two in tow. At the end of the school day, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun aside as Sehun and Luhan waved goodbye to the two heading for the bubble tea shops like planned.

"Baek?"

"Yeah?"

"I talked with Yixing and Sehun so I understand now but I know that you don't want to talk about it yet... I just want you to know that I'll be here for you when you're comfortable about it okay?"

Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a hug shocking the latter before Chanyeol wrapped his long limbs around the other's smaller waist.

"Thank you..." Baekhyun mutters into Chanyeol's chest.

Chanyeol doesn't say anything back and just hugs Baekhyun tighter.

Meanwhile, Sehun and Luhan were walking to Power Tea like planned.

"You know, we're lucky that we had an early out today.." Luhan laughs.

"Yeah... I guess we completely forgot that had school." Sehun scratches that back of his neck.

"I mean, we all wish we could forget school." Luhan shrugs.

"...fair."

The two arrive in front of Power Tea and walk in greeted by the smell of bubble tea. The cashier greeted to two who walked to the counter ready to order. Luhan told Sehun what he wanted when asked so the younger could order for him.

"One Taro and one chocolate bubble tea please."

The cashier nodded before taking the cash that Sehun was using to pay. Luhan widened his eyes realizing the younger was paying for his drink.

"Sehun! You don't have to do that I would've payed."

"I wanted to. Plus, if it bugs you so much, you can pay at Tea Monster."

"Fine.." 

Luhan pouted as the two waited on their drinks. Sehun chuckled at the supposedly older boy in front of him and grabbed the drinks when their order was called out. They both agreed to drink when they got the bubble tea from Tea Monster so they began walking to the other shop. The two ordered the same drinks to make it fair and sat down at a park bench.

"Ready?" Luhan asked.

"Ready. One, two, three." 

At the strike of three, the two boys drank from each drink trying to determine which store had the better bubble.

"Wow! Power Tea actually has pretty good bubble tea."

"Tea Monster does too... I con't choose which one I like more."

"Me neither... what should we do?"

"Let's just call it a tie. Technically we both win cause now we have two places that serve great bubble tea."

"That sounds good."

The two just sat there drinking their drinks and having random conversations until the sun set and they had to part to go home.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Extremely late but here's Chanyeol's birthday chapter (I'm not that proud of this). Jin's is coming up next since his birthday has pretty much already passed...anyway, I've been using Wattpad's COVERS app to make my covers so far but there's been a lot of glitches and I lost all the covers I made...does anyone know a good covers making app that I should use?

~Admin Jin