11

"You're an idiot." Jin stated while caring for the scratches on Namjoon's face. "But thank you for what you did."

Jin had gotten to school early to borrow some textbooks from the library and was walking with them to put in his locker when one of the girls from that group in their history class a few weeks ago approached him. Jin had tried to be friendly and politely asked what she had wanted but she just smacked the textbooks out of Jin's hands sending them to the ground. Papers also went flying everywhere because when Jin put down his messenger's bag to pick up the books, the girl grabbed a folder out of it and threw them around.

"Stay away from Namjoon. He's mine and he wouldn't go for someone like you." She said while Jin was still gathering everything. 

Jin stood up and was about to tell her off but was faced with her rising fist instead. When the girl was about to swing. Jin closed his eyes and shielded his face as he couldn't escape. However, when he opened his eyes a few seconds later, the girl's fist was stopped by Namjoon's hand.

"N-Namjoon oppa! I wasn't doing anything! It was just defense because he attacked me first!" The girl exclaimed.

"Nice try. If Jin had started it, he wouldn't be shielding his face. Plus, I saw the whole thing. You approached him, you attacked him. and if I hadn't stopped you, you would have hurt him."

"Well it wouldn't matter! It's not like he's good looking or anything."

"He's the most beautiful, handsome thing I've ever seen. Compared to him, you look like something that should be thrown into the dumpster out back. He makes me want to talk to him while you make me want to vomit so get out of my face and check yourself."

The girl was fuming with anger and tried once again to slap Jin who was still behind Namjoon. Namjoon reacted quick and pushed Jin away getting hit instead resulting in scratches from the girl's ring and nails.

"O-oppa I'm so sorry! I meant to hit Jin and-"

"Go away." Jin said.

"What?"

"You heard me, go away. You hurt him and that is no way a decent human being should act."

The girl dropped everything and quickly left the scene as Jin turned to Namjoon hence the situation they were in right now.

"She was going to hit you. I don't think I could let that happen."

"But you got hurt! It would have been better if I had gotten scratched instead of you. Less people would worry. You're one of the kinka's friends, you're popular, you're going to get questioned."

"I don't believe that's true. I may be popular but I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

"But-"

"NAMJOON! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Hoseok yelled as he ran over with Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook on his tail.

"One of those dumb girls that keeps bothering us was about to hit Jin so I took the hit instead of him." Namjoon replied.

"I'm going to go hunt that girl down. How dare she hurt my friend." Yoongi grumbled walking away before being pulled back by Hoseok and hugged calming him down.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow but dismissed it was the bell to attend class rang. The group of 7 walked over to their first period, literature, which was taught by Mr. Tuan Jinyoung. Sitting down with everyone else, they realized that two people were missing: Jun and Minghao. Just as they were about to speak up about it, the two missing boys drew everyone's attention by walking in with their hand interlocked. The whole room gasped before smiling and some people swear they saw their teacher smirk.

"Minghao? Jun? Would you like to announce something to the class?" Mr. Tuan (Jinyoung) asked.

"Um... Minghao and I are dating.." Jun said looking down and blushing while Minghao buried his face in Jun's neck.

The whole class cooed at how cute the two were before the door slammed open.

"HOW CAN YOU TWO BE DATING?!? I'M SUPPOSED TO DATE JUN! HE'S MY LOVE AND HE LOVES ME!" The girl from a few weeks ago burst into the room yelling at the two.

"I never loved you. I was gay this whole time and I'm dating Minghao because I love him." Jun replied.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" The girl said pointing at Minghao going to punch the boy.

Before the girls fist could reach Minghao, her hands were restrained behind her back by Mr. Tuan (Jinyoung)

"Sweetie, you have no say in how these two boys live their lives because you are irrelevant. So, I ask you to leave these two boys alone before you regret it." Mr. Tuan (Jinyoung) calmly said still scaring others.

The girl scowled before being pushed out by the teacher. Minghao and Jun moved to sit in their seats while Luhan turned to Yixing.

"What's with those girls stalking you and your friends?" Luhan asked.

"I have no idea. They just showed up on the first day of school and have been following us till now." Yixing replied.

"Oh..."

"Hey do you want to hang out after school?"

"Sure."

"Cool. Sehun and I are going to the ice cream parlor so just meet us after school at the front of the school."

"Okay."

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Not an extremely long chapter I know but I hope you still enjoyed. Anyway, I have hit 100 followers on Wattpad and I can not even begin to express how thankful I am. I didn't post my first story to expect my profile to grow as much as it did. I'm glad my stories are good enough for people to actually follow me for more. I really want to thank you all follower or not because you all are reading this book so feel free to comment which ships you want to happen next. I'll work to make it happen for you all because it's all because of you that my writings grown so much. Thank you guys!!

~Admin Jin💕