1

After a drive filled with Baekhyun singing along to the radio, Suho parked his car in their school parking lot and they all got out. They had just stepped onto the courtyard when several cars entered the parking lot filling up all the spaces remaining in the row Suho's car was parked in. Now typically, that wouldn't bother the 6 boys but the screaming girls and boys standing in anticipation for the people in the cars to get out definitely caused them to look at what was the big deal. First, 6 car doors opened to reveal 6 boys causing the screams to amplify. Then, the other cars' doors opened revealing 10 other boys chatting amongst each other. Xiumin got his friends' attentions before signaling them to head to office so they could get their schedules. When they walked into the office, they were greeted by 3 boys and a secretary.

"Hello! Are you the new students?"

"Yes. My name is Suho, this is Tao, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Xiumin."

"Ok then! These three boys will be your tour guides and show you around before your first classes."

"Hi! My name's Seokjin, but you can call me Jin."

"Hello. My name's Jimin."

"Hi. My names Yoongi but some people call me Suga."

They all bowed to each other before the 6 new students grabbed their schedules.

"May we see your schedules to know what classes to show you?" Jin asked.

The boys nodded before handing their schedules to the other three.

"Well you guys all have the same schedule except for one class..." Yoongi started.

"Actually, except for that one class, u have the same schedule as us and our friends!" Jimin exclaimed.

"We'll show you guys the library, cafeteria, and the classrooms where we aren't together but if it's okay with you guys, you can just follow us to the other classes."

The 6 boys nodded and before soon, the other 3 showed the essential places they need to know. The 6 followed the other 3 into their first period where they were met with a large group of boys.

"Suho, Xiumin, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Tao, these are our friends."

The group of 7 boys stood up and greeted them with smiles.

"Hi. My name's Jeonghan."

"Hi I'm Jisoo but call me Joshua."

"Hi! My name's Minghao."

"Hello. My name's Jihoon but some people call me Woozi."

"Hi. My name's Wonwoo."

"Hi. My name's Seungkwan."

"Hello! My name's Chan but you can also call me Dino."

"Hello. My name is Junmeyon but call me Suho."

"Hello. My name's Minseok but call me Xiumin."

"Hi. My name's Luhan."

"Hi my name's Kyungsoo. But some people call me D.O."

"Hello. My name is Baekhyun."

"Hello! My name's Zitao but call me Tao!"

"Guys. They have the same schedule as us but that one period we all split up." Jin explained.

"Awesome! Would you guys like to sit with us at lunch if you don't have anywhere to go?" Jeonghan asked.

"That sounds nice. Thanks." Suho replied.

Suddenly, the bell rang for students to start heading to class so the group of 16 sat down in desks filling up half of the classroom. They were all chatting amongst each other when they heard squealing coming from the hallway.