Prologue {2}

In a mansion in the center of Seoul, six boys were sleeping peacefully in their beds... until their doorbell went off waking the leader of the group.

Kris reluctantly got up and walked down to open their front door. He ran a hand through his hair to somewhat tame it before pulling open the brown door revealing their giant group of friends on the doorstep.

"Hi Kris hyung!" Dokyeom greeted.

"Hey guys... what are you all doing here?"

"Hyung, today's the first day of school... we're here to have breakfast and go with you six... like always?" Jungkook said with confusion in his voice.

Kris' eyes widened before he pulled out his phone and saw the date.

"Dang it! I forgot! Come in guys, I'll go wake up the others and get Chanyeol to start breakfast."

"Don't worry hyung. I'll take care of breakfast today." Mingyu reassured.

Kris nodded and shut the door after all the boys came in before dashing up the stairs.

"GUYS!! GET UP! IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND WE ALL FORGOT! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU ALL DON'T GET UP!"

Each boys was woken up and scrambled to grab clothes and do their morning routines.

"Wait! I need to get breakfast ready!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it. Mingyu's taking care of it for today."

"Ooh Mingyu's cooking is good." Kai stated.

"But yours is really good too hyung!" Sehun said seeing the pout forming on Chanyeol's face.

"Hurry up before all the food's gone." Chen said heading down the stairs fixing his hair on the way down.

One by one, each boy heads down and takes a seat while Mingyu places the food in the middle of the large table. The boys all thanked Mingyu and dug into the food until there was none left. They all grabbed their bags and got into their cars before heading off to their first day of their senior year at SK High.