6

The next day, Mr. Im gave the period for his students to work on the project. Everything was going smoothly until 20 minutes before the end of class, a boy and 16 girls walked into the classroom.

"Mr. Im? I'm Hyungwon, the office aid for this period. These girls said they were in your class this period?" Hyungwon asked.

"What? I've never seen them before... and 16 girls would make my class too full... I'll check my roll to be sure. Give me one second." Mr. Im said.

The 32 boys looked up from their projects to find the 16 girls staring at them. More like each one was staring at a boy from the kinka group. The kinkas and their friends quickly looked down remembering those girls as the ones who bothered them on the first day. The newbies and their friends looked at their partners confused of their sudden action before looking back at the girls. The girls were now focused on them glaring daggers. Some of the boys looked away while some glared daggers back. They looked back at their partners when the other asked to just resume the project.

"Well I checked my roll. All ofmy rolls actually and I've already met all of my students. These girls-"

"HEY! DON'T TOUCH HIM! HE IS MINE!" One of the girls suddenly yelled.

The boys all looked up confused before watching as the girl walked over to Minghao and pulled his hand off of Junhui's shoulder he was holding onto perviously laughing at something Jun had said. The newbies and their friends were shocked to hear the girl claiming Jun but what they were more surprised about was the fact that the other 16 including Jun were just as confused.

"Jun gege? You never told me you had a girlfriend?" Minghao asked turning to said boy.

"That's because I don't Minghao." Jun replied looking at Minghao in the eyes so the latter would know he wasn't lying.

"Then why did she say you're hers?" Minghao asked confused.

"I don't know..." Jun said before turning to the girl. " Why are you saying I'm your's? I'm not dating you or anything. Minghao can touch me if he wants. He was just laughing at what I said."

"You can date me. I'm much better than him anyway." She replied pointing towards Minghao. "Why should you let something like that touch you when I can?" She said running her fingers on Jun's arm.

Jun was getting annoyed but looking at Minghao who seemed like he was about to cry from the girls's words got him angry. He pushed off the girl's hand before glaring at the girl.

"And why exactly would I want to date you? Minghao is clearly better than you in every way especially in the personality area. And I would prefer Minghao touching me compared to you. Don't ever say anything that would hurt him and make him cry." Jun retaliated.

"I'll make you want to date me. I'm much better than him. You'll realize it." The girl said returning to her group.

"In you're dreams." Jun snapped before turning to Minghao and hugging him smoothing his hand on the latter's back to calm him.

"You boys" A girl who seemed like the leader said pointing at the newbies and their friends, "better stay away from them. They" she said gesturing to the kinkas and their friends, "are ours."

"THAT'S IT. PLEASE LEAVE THIS CLASSROOM AT ONCE! YOU GIRLS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AND ARE INTRUDING ON MY CLASS. Thank you so much for doing your role Hyungwon. You may take these girls back to the office." Mr. Im said pushing the girls out of class and thanking Hyungwon.

"Thank you gege for standing up for me~" Minghao giggled after the two pulled away from their hug.

"Of course Minghao. I would never let anyone hurt you in anyway." Jun replied smiling at Minghao's giggle.

"Alright class. I'm sorry about that distraction. You guys can just pack up since class is ending soon." Mr. Im sighed while looking at the clock. "I would suggest starting to meet up with your partners outside of class."

The 32 boys all nodded before packing their things. They each planned meeting with their partners before the newbies and their friends besides Minghao asked the question they were wondering.

"I didn't know you were dating her?"

"That's cause I'm not." Each partner replied.

The bell rang and the 32 boys just walked out of class extremely confused.

Baekhyun invited their friends over after getting Suho to agree to it and the 16 boys all headed to the apartment. Once they all filed into the apartment, Chan shut the door asking the question they were all wondering.

"Why did those girls say our partners belonged to them if they weren't dating?" Chan asked turning around.

"I don't know. It was pretty weird." Luhan said.

"Did all of your partners say they weren't dating a girl from that group?" Kyungsoo asked.

All of the boys nodded.

"That was really strange. But on a more important note, Minghao? Are you okay?" Jeonghan changed the topic.

"Yeah... Jun hyung stood up for me." Minghao chirped.

"That was so cute! He got so mad after seeing you about to cry." Jimin exclaimed.

Minghao's cheeks turned pink thinking about the chain of events that happened 30 minutes ago.

"Aww. His cheeks are pink! I think he's crushing on Jun! I ship it. JUNHAO!" Joshua yelled.

The other 14 cooed at Minghao as he whined but didn't deny the statement.

"OH CRAP! I HAVE TO MEET YIXING AT HIS PLACE IN 25 MINUTES!" Suho shouted looking at his watch.

They all started scrambling realizing they had to meet up with their partners soon. After quick goodbyes, they all separated to meet their partners either at their homes or the other's home.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I know this was Junhao centric but I thought it would be really cute for Jun to defend Hao and for them to talk to each other in Chinese when Minghao asked about the girl being Jun's boyfriend. Junhao is one of my favorite ships so I couldn't help myself.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed!

~Admin Jin