10

After dropping off Luhan and bidding goodbye to Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, and Chan, the remaining 6 boys knocked on the door of Seungcheol, Mingyu, Soonyoung, Jun, Vernon, and Seokmin's house. Not a second later, the door was opened by Jun who smiled at them and opened the door wider for the others to come in.

"Hey guys! We're all in the living room so come in." Jun greeted.

The 6 boys nodded and filed in taking off their shoes before walking in the living room. Jun closed the door and followed sitting down next to Minghao.

"Hey Jun?" Seungcheol asked.

"Yeah?" Jun replied.

"Could you get some drinks?" Seungcheol requested.

"Um sure." Jun said getting up once again.

"I'll come help you." Minghao offered getting up as well.

"Thanks Hao." Jun smiled.

The two left the room walking to the kitchen switching to Chinese as they talked to one another. Once they were out of earshot, the other 10 turned to each other.

"Okay. It's obvious that those two are in love with each other." Jeonghan says as the others nod.

"Jun was talking to me about how he had met Minghao back when they were in still in China but doesn't know if Minghao remembers." Soonyoung piped up.

"Oh Minghao remembers. Jun was his first love." Jihoon replied.

"Really? Minghao was how Jun found out he was gay." Soonyoung said.

"We all saw how Jun defended Minghao a few weeks ago. He looked like he was about to punch her to another dimension." Joshua stated.

"It was really sweet. Plus, Jun would have never had that intense of a fire in his eye if he didn't love the person." Mingyu commented.

"We have to get them together." Seokmin stated as the rest nodded.

The boys quickly created a plan even thought there wasn't much of a rush as the other 2 had to prepare drinks for 12 people in total. When they got everything figured out, they quickly created a group chat with each other without Jun and Minghao to make sure the plan goes smoothly. As the 2 came back with several drinks, the doorbell rang once again confusing everyone as they weren't expecting anyone else. Seungcheol went to open the door this time revealing Chan, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin, and Namjoon.

"Hey guys, come in." Seungcheol greeted.

The 8 boys said their thanks as they came in while Jun and Minghao went to get drinks for the newcomers. When the 8 boys sat down, the 10 remaining decided to let them in on the plan to get Jun and Minghao together adding them into the group chat as well. Jun and Minghao returned oblivious to what the others were planning and they all had fun chatting about the most random things for the rest of the day.

*time skip: the next day...*

The next day, the twenty boys arrived at school earlier than usual lying to Jun and Minghao saying they had extra work they needed to do. They all met up together walking the school before Jun and Minghao decided to go into the library to look at books. When the two disappeared behind the large doors, the remaining 18 went to their math teacher Mr. Im Youngjae's class. They knocked on the open door peaking inside to find their history, chemistry, and biology teacher with their math teacher.

"Oh hello boys! What can I help you with?" Mr. Im Youngjae greeted when he spotted the boys.

The other three teachers turned to face the boys as they walked in bowing.