2 {2}

After Yoongi finished his third period, he left to the one class he didn't have with all his friends: voice. He figured that he could rap and compose so he thought learning to sing at least a little wouldn't hurt too bad. He walked into the classroom and sat down in the few seats left open. Not a minute later, a pink haired boy walked into the classroom. Yoongi remembers seeing him in all of his other classes so far.

"Hello! You're Yoongi right? You were in my other classes so far."

"Yeah I'm Yoongi. You're Hoseok?"

"Mhm. If you don't mind, why are you taking this class? You don't seem much of a singer... no offense."

"None taken. I'm taking this class since I can sort of rap and compose so I figure singing wouldn't be bad to know."

"You can rap and compose?! That's awesome. But why did you say sort of?"

"Um... I don't think I'm that good at rapping and composing so..."

"I bet you're really good but not admitting it."

Yoongi opened his mouth to object but the teacher walked in before he could say anything.

Taehyung walked into his art imitations class more than excited. He really wanted to learn how to recreate some of the paintings that he admired so much. He noticed that the only easel left available was next to a pink haired boy who resembled a mochi. He sat next to him and smiled which caused the boy's cheeks to turn the same color as his hair.

"Hello~ I'm Taehyung."

"Hi... I'm Jimin."

"Nice to meet you Jimin! Weren't you in my other classes too?"

"Um yes actually. I'm quite surprised we've had so many classes together."

"That's true... this doesn't happen often natually."

Jimin nodded and flashed Taehyung a quick smiled before turning away when the teacher walked in.

Namjoon walked into his intermediate dance class ready to actually look decent at dancing. He was surprised he even passed beginning dance since his dancing seemed to look like he had no control of his limbs. He saw a tall black haired boy that he remembered from his other classes.

"Hello. You're Jin right?"

"Uh yes... Namjoon?"

"Yeah... I remember seeing you in my other classes."

"Yeah... um no offense but why are you talking to me?"

"What?"

"I mean, you're one of the most popular boys in the school so why would you talk to me when there are so many cooler people?"

"Well besides my friends, other people who think their cool get really cocky which is pretty annoying. It doesn't make them very cool if they aren't humble."

Jin nodded his mouth forming an o shape before turning his head toward the teacher.

Jungkook walked into his entertainment 101 class. He saw that the course focused on memes and derp faces to make others laugh so he wanted to take it. He walked in and saw the cute boy that also went by Dino from his other classes.

"Hello! My name's Jungkook! You're Dino right?"

"U-uh yeah... well my real name's Chan but people call me Dino."

"Nice to meet you! I think we've had all of our classes together so far right?"

"Actually yeah. It's kinda surprising to be honest. But I also have every class with my friends beside this class."