7 {3}

Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi were all walking to their partners' home as planned. When they reached, they saw Jungkook getting in his car leaving. They knocked on the door to be greeted by Namjoon.

"Hey guys. Come in." Namjoon stepped aside opening the door wider.

"Thanks. Where's Jungkook going?" Jin asked taking off his shoes.

"Oh he's going to Chan's place." Hoseok replied appearing next to Namjoon.

"Oh okay. Where are we going to work?" Jimin said.

"We can either work in our rooms or just spread out in the living room. You guys can choose." Taehyung said from the couch.

"Um... maybe the rooms would be better since we're still doing the questions." Jimin said.

The others all agreed and split off into their respective rooms.

Jin walked in to see a surprisingly clean room. He had always thought of Namjoon as a person with a messy room but everything was made and neat. Besides that, Jin saw the desk and computer with the large speakers next to them. It actually looked similar to what Yoongi had in his own room at home.

"Why don't you sit on the bed while I grab my stuff?" Namjoon said turning to Jin.

"Sure."

Jin walked over to Namjoon's bed and sat down waiting for Namjoon to return with his notes.

"You have a really nice room." Jin said when Namjoon sat down on the bed.

"Thanks. It's not typically this clean. I just cleaned it since you were coming over."

Jin turned pink thinking that Namjoon cleaned just for him. Meanwhile, Namjoon became flustered once he registered what he had just said.

"I-I-I mean-"

"That's really sweet Namjoon."

"T-Thanks."

Jin laughed at Namjoon's flustered state before changing the subject to the project.

"So what should we do for the project now?"

"I don't know. We've already got a lot of information about each other so why don't we just ask one more question?"

"Okay. Is there anything that you're known for?"

"Um.... well I'm known as the God of Destruction..."

"Eh? Why?"

"Well.. I may or may not break the things I touch."

"Like what?"

"Promise not to laugh?"

"Promise."

"Well I've broken a lot of my sunglasses when they were just on my face. And I burned a pan once when I was cooking."

Jin tried his best to not laugh but failed and ended up chuckling.

"Hey! You said you wouldn't laugh!"

"I.... I'm not."

Namjoon pouted while Jin bursted into full out laughter at the thought of Namjoon holding a burnt pan. After a few minutes of laughing, Jin calmed down enough to continue the project.

"Okay then. I'm done now."

"Finally. You said you wouldn't laugh."

"Well I didn't expect you to say you burned a pan."

"Whatever meanie. What are you known for?"

"I'm known for cooking. I'm typically the one who cooks in our house."

"Really? You have to let me try one of your dishes one day!"

"Sure."

"Yay!"

"Are we done with the interview now?"

Jin asked writing down how Namjoon was the God of Destruction. Namjoon nodded before writing down about Jin's cooking abilities as well.

"Yoongi, my room is right here so you can go in. I left my stuff in the living room so I'll be right back."

Yoongi nodded and walked into the room while Hoseok turned around leaving the way he came. Yoongi saw that the room was simple with a desk and laptop in a corner. He saw a door that was left open showing Hoseok's closet but there was also another door Yoongi was curious about. Sitting down on the bed, he gave Hoseok a slight smile when the latter walked into the room carrying his backpack.

"Okay! Let's finish the questions today so that we can work on the presentation sooner."

"Alright. What other questions should we ask?"

"Um... do you have any hobbies?"

"Well I like dancing a lot! I can also rap and sing a little but those are just on the side for me. You see that door over there?" Hoseok said pointing at the closed door Yoongi had been wondering about. "That's my dance studio. It's not really that great right now since we're going to move into a house soon and that's where the speakers, and most of the mirrors are but still."

"That's amazing. Are you moving far from here?"

"No. But it's next door to the Kinka's home. Seungcheol and his roommates are moving to the house next to our new one too."

"So you guys are all going to be neighbors?"

"Yeah. We always head over to the Kinka's house for breakfast and stuff anyway so it's more convenient for us. What about your hobbies?"

"Makes sense. I like to rap and compose music."

"Really? Namjoon likes to do that too. He has a computer and speakers all set up in his room too."

"That sounds like what I have in my room."

Hoseok nodded his mouth forming an o shape while writing down the last details. Yoongi copied his actions before they both started talking about what pictures they should use for their presentation.

"Jiminie!"

Jimin turned bright pink at the nickname.

"Y-yes?"

"Come on! My rooms over here."

"O-okay..."

Taehyung led the still pink Jimin to his room and walked over to his bed before flopping onto it face-first. Jimin stifled a laugh before sitting down next to Taehyung's body. Taehyung sat up before and walked over to his desk to grab his notes giving Jimin a few seconds to look around the room. It was your typical room with a desk and laptop as well as some posters on the wall.

"Let's just ask each other one last question."

"Alright. What do you like to do?"

"I like to sing actually. People think I'm more of a rapper with my deep voice but I've been told I can't rap. Although rapping is fun."

"Really I love to sing! Especially high notes."

"Cool! I think we have enough information... maybe we should just start on collages?"

"That sounds good."

"Okay. Let's go to the craft store to get some stuff."

Jimin nodded and followed Taehyung to his car. Getting into the passenger's seat. Taehyung got into the driver's seat and checked everything before backing out of the driveway.

"Do you mind if I turn on the radio?" Jimin asked.

"Go ahead."

Jimin turned on the radio and SHINee's Sherlock came on. Taehyung smiled before yelling out the lyrics to the song. Jimin laughed and sang along until they got to the crafts store. The two bought everything they needed before heading back singing along to the radio the whole car ride back.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: If any of you like PENTAGON, you should check out my PENTAGON book. No you obviously don't have to but I just want you all to know I published one.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter!

~Admin Jin