23

"Why are we doing this at 3 AM in the morning?" Minseok whispered.

"Because I swear I heard a noise and with everything going on right now, I don't trust it to be left unchecked." Kyungsoo whispered back.

The two were slowly creeping down the stairs towards their front door. After the 6 had returned home, Junmyeon immediately locked all the doors and windows before arming the security system they had installed. Continuing their normal lives, eventually, all of them had gone to bed until a thud on the door woke Kyungsoo up. He had quickly woken Minseok so here they were.

When they reached the door, Minseok peeked through the peep-hole in the door to see if there was anyone outside. The coast was clear so Minseok turned to Kyungsoo and shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing and no one's out there."

"Well I guess we're in the clear then... "

"Wait. Kyung, there's a paper under your foot."

Kyungsoo followed Minseok's line of sight to the piece of paper underneath his foot. He slowly picked it up, opening it to see 4 words.

You will be mine

Minseok's eyes widened with shock as he looked up to meet Kyungsoo's equally shocked expression.

"Let's show the guys later." Kyungsoo whispered.

Minseok nodded and placed the paper on the dining table. The two then returned to their respective rooms to get a little more sleep before their alarms went off for school.

"We have a problem." Minseok started as all 32 boys were gathered at their lunch table.

"Well, another one at least." Kyungsoo said.

"Last night, Kyungsoo and I went to check on a weird noise... and we found this." Minseok said throwing the note in the middle of the table for everyone to see.

The rest immediately leaned forward to examine the note and its message.

"They know where we live." Junmyeon concluded.

"This is getting really serious... are you sure that you will be safe there?" Chanyeol asked.

"I honestly don't know anymore..." Luhan trailed off.

"Yeah... it's one thing to have them lurking around at school but now they know where we live too." Baekhyun shuddered at the thought.

"You know, the offer to room with us for the while still stands." Jongin pointed out.

"We have security systems too. And they wouldn't expect you guys to live with us so they wouldn't know." Chanyeol pointed out.

"Maybe you guys should discuss this later... somewhere private where we won't have to worry about those creeps listening in." Yoongi mentioned.

"Meeting at our house. After school alright?" Kris said.

The table nodded and went on eating, chatting about the dumbest things possible to prevent the creeps from hearing anything important.

After school, Junmyeon drove the 6 of them to the kinkas' home after ensuring that they weren't being followed. The kinkas quickly ushered the others in and armed the security systems before gathering in the living room.

"Right so, would you guys like to come live with us for the time being? The area on its own is very secure and we have our own safety precautions as well. You guys should be fine here... only if you wanted to of course." Yixing asked.

"It'd probably be our safest option but we don't want to be a bother." Junmyeon reasoned.

"Don't worry about it. Besides, we're the ones offering it to you anyways." Sehun said.

"I- well okay I guess." Kyungsoo spoke as the other 5 nodded.

"Okay... Luhan and Sehun can room together since their dating but what about the rest of you guys? How do you want to room up? We have 3 guest rooms." Kris asked.

"Minseok and Kyungsoo can room together, Junmyeon and Tao, then I'll take the last one." Baekhyun said as the others agreed.

"Right. Then let's go back to your place and get some of your stuff so that you'll be okay for at least a few days here." Jongdae said motioning for everyone else to get out.

After a few hours of scuffling around, the 12 boys walked out of the newbies' apartment, each either dragging a suitcase or carrying a bag. Splitting up, the boys stuffed all the bags into 2 cars and drove off back to the kinkas' home. Looking back at the receding building, Junmyeon sighed which caught the attention of Yixing who was sitting next to him.

"What's up?"

"It's just that we had come here for a fresh start a few months ago and now all this is happening."

"I know it sucks right now but who knows, maybe something great will come out of it."

"Maybe."

"You know, despite everything that's been happening, I still think we should get Yixing and Junmyeon together."

"That's what your mind's on Taozi?"

"Okay, first of all, since when did you start calling me Taozi? Second of all, why not? Thinking about something like that takes my mind off of other things."

"We can talk about this later. Why don't you admire the sunset outside for the time being?"

Tao pouted but obeyed nonetheless and turned to look out the car window. He gasped as he caught sight of the mesmerizing view. The sun was partially hidden behind the mountains and the sky was a light, almost pastel purple. A few small clouds were scattered across the sky adding to the aesthetic image. But the most breathtaking part was the splashes of red, orange, pink, and yellow making the sky look like a painter took a paintbrush and brushed colors in a random yet perfect movement.

"Amazing right? One of the things I love about where I live is that I get to see that every day." Kris smiled keeping his eyes on the road.

"We should draw it one day..." Tao mumbled.

"Maybe." 

The rest of the car ride was engulfed in a comfortable silence with Tao's gaze stuck out the window. And as the scenery passed by, he couldn't help to think that although they were in a tough situation, something good was to come from it all.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Sorry for leaving this book dead for three months but I hope this update was somewhat worth it. And just so you know, when I had you all choose either 1 or 2, it was to decide whether the newbies would move into the kinkas' house. 2 was the one with the most votes and according to randomizers, it meant yes. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed!

~Admin Jin