4

The next few days of school were the same routine. The 32 boys would have every class with each other except for fourth period and within those fourth periods, each pair of boys found a habit that they'd do everyday.

Jihoon and Soonyoung always share earbuds and listen to music.

Minghao and Jun talk in Chinese whenever possible.

Mingyu and Wonwoo play games without the teacher knowing.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan always talk about Jungkook and Chan as if the two are their children.

Seungkwan asks Vernon for help on a homework question Vernon had offered help on the day before.

Seokmin asks Joshua (no one else) for help tuning his guitar.

Chan and Jungkook complain about being treated as the baby by their friends.

Hoseok goofs around with Yoongi to make him smile.

Namjoon and Jin tease each other about their dancing abilities.

Taehyung shows Jimin his latest art piece's progress.

Suho rants about Baekhyun's latest actions while Yixing listens.

Baekhyun gives Chanyeol a band-aid when he falls (which happens at some point everyday).

Tao lies and praises Kris' latest drawing.

Xiumin and Chen talk in Korean when they can.

Luhan and Sehun argue about the boba quality of the drink they made the day before.

Kai asks Kyungsoo for tips to improve his singing.

As much fun as each pair has with each other during their fourth periods, they don't interact much in other classes. To say that the teachers were observant was an understatement. They all saw the difference in how the pairs acted in their fourth periods compared to the their other classes. When the history teacher, Mr. Im Jaebum, had a project for the students where they had to learn about another student. He took what he and the other teachers talk about to pair the students.

The 32 boys walked into their last period, history, they were not prepared for what came out of smirking Mr. Im's mouth.

"Alright class. To understand history and their events, you need to understand what led up to the event. It is the same with people so for your first project, you will be put in pairs. Your assignment is to learn about your partner and present in front of the class what you learned. You will have 3 weeks to learn about your partner and prepare anything you want. Now for partners. Would you all prefer I post the list or read it out loud?"

"Read it out loud please!"

"Alright. Here are the pairs. Namjoon and Seokjin, Taehyung and Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi, Jeongguk with Chan, Seokmin with Jisoo, Soonyoung with Jihoon, Mingyu with Wonwoo, Minghao with Junhui, Seungcheol with Jeonghan, Seungkwan with Hansol, Junmyeon with Yixing, Yifan with Zitao, Chanyeol with Baekhyun, Jongin with Kyungsoo, Minseok with Jongdae, and Luhan with Sehun. You have to class period to discuss with your partners."

After that, Mr. Im went to post to list on the board before heading back to his desk for other work. Meanwhile, the 32 boys stared in shock. They each thought they would have ended up with someone from their own friend groups but what they were way off. Eventually, the boys got up to meet with their partners to start on the project.

"So Jin, how do you want to do this project?" Namjoon asked once Seokjin sat down next to him.

"Well, we should meet up and learn about each other. Then I was thinking of using presentations when we present to the class?" Jin replied.