16 {1}

Because there was no school, everyone decided to gather at the kinka's home to do something. Because of that, 32 boys gathered in the kinka's large living room to figure out what to do.

"Why don't we go out to the mall for now and maybe come back here for movies later tonight?" Seungcheol suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea. We should just have some fun." Jin nodded.

After a chorus of agreements, the boys piled into cars and drove off. When they got there, they decided to split up into groups of four to make things easier.

"So we all know that Jun and Minghao will be together." Joshua stated while the two agreed.

"Namjoon and I can join Jun and Minghao since we're a couple too." Jin said grabbing Namjoon's hand and everyone's attention.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!?!" Everyone screeched in unison.

"Why didn't you tell us???" Seungkwan asked.

"Finally." Yoongi muttered.

"Heh... whoops?" Namjoon shrugged.

"Well then the two couples can form a group." Kris said.

"Joshua and I can be together with Wonwoo and Mingyu." Seokmin said rearranging to form the group.

"Yeah okay.. Luhan, Sehun, Yixing and I will group up as well." Junmyeon said.

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jimin and I will be in a group too!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Jungkook, Chan, Seungcheol, and I can be in a group." Jeonghan suggested.

"Hoseok, Yoongi, Jihoon, and I will be a group." Soonyoung said.

"Xiumin, Chen, Hansol, and I will be in a group then." Seungkwan stated.

"That means, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Tao, and I are a group." Kris said.

With no words exchanged, the group split up into their groups to wander the mall. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hand while Soonyoung grabbed Jihoon's.

"Why are you touching me?" Yoongi asked looking at his hand intertwined with Hoseok's.

"Because you're my friend and I like you!" Hoseok cheered pulling Yoongi closer wrapping his arm around the boy.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the boy yet cuddled closer into the taller's side anyway.

"Jihoonie! I want to hold you close too!" Soonyoung chimed hugging Jihoon from behind.

Jihoon didn't try to pry Soonyoung off since he knew nothing he could do would stop the other. He also lowkey enjoyed being in Soonyoung's embrace but he would never admit that...for now. It was like two sunshines hugging two clouds if anyone else saw the four with Soonyoung and Jihoon being a mini Hoseok and Yoongi. They wandered into a random clothing store and decided to browse which meant Hoseok and Soonyoung choosing clothes for Jihoon and Yoongi. Luckily, Soonyoung and Hoseok didn't have bad taste in clothing so the other two ended up with some new clothes. In the end, Jihoon got a sweater, Yoongi a leather jacket, Hoseok a beanie, and Soonyoung with a long coat. As they continued to stroll the mall, Hoseok and Soonyoung never let go of Yoongi and Jihoon's hands.

"HYUNG! Do you want to go anywhere in particular?" Seokmin asked Joshua with his usual smile.

"Um I don't think so. What about you guys Wonwoo and Mingyu?" Joshua replied.

"I kinda want ice cream." Mingyu said sheepishly.

"I heard there was a little Harry Potter display for the time being and I kinda want to go see that." Wonwoo replied.

"Okay. We can go look at the Harry Potter display first since it's closer then go get ice cream." Joshua said.

Seokmin smiled once more and grabbed Joshua's hand which Joshua didn't think much of. Meanwhile, Seokmin became even more cheerful with the older's hand in his. Mingyu and Wonwoo didn't notice as Wonwoo was admiring the Harry Potter display coming into view while Mingyu was admiring Wonwoo. He watched as Wonwoo's eyes sparkled when they arrived at the display.

"Wow! Look at how cool it looks!" Wonwoo exclaimed.

"That's actually really cool." Joshua admitted.

The four wandered the display as Wonwoo admired the little details until they saw everything which meant Mingyu could get his ice cream. Now, it was Wonwoo's turn to watch amused as the taller bounded towards the ice cream store in the food court.

"Can I get a scoop of rocky road?" Mingyu asked eagerly.

The girl behind the counter nodded as she scooped the order with the other three boys catching up to Mingyu. She was stunned at the fact that 4 handsome boys were standing right in front of her but she guessed the smiley and quiet boy were dating as well as the excited and mysterious boy so she didn't do anything but take their orders.

"I'll take a scoop of strawberry please." Joshua asked politely.

"Chocolate for me please." Seokmin said.

"I'll have a scoop of mint chocolate chip please." Wonwoo stated.

Once everyone got their ice cream, Mingyu paid before anyone else could so they walked around the mall window shopping for something that looked good while eating their ice cream.

"Namjoon! Look at the cute alpaca plushie!" Jin cooed running up to a store with the other three following behind.

"It's really cute! Oh look at the koala plushie in there!" Namjoon exclaimed grabbing his boyfriend's hand and pulling him into the store.

"Hey Minghao?"

"Hmm?"

"Isn't your favorite animal a frog?"

"Yeah..."

"And you like Kermit?"

"Yeah..."

"Then look! I found the perfect stuffed animal!" Jun cheered holding up a kermit doll.

"Oh my gosh it's so cute! Can we get it Junnie?! Please????"

Minghao gave Jun his puppy eyes that Jun couldn't say no to. Not that he was going to say no in the first place.

"Of course we can! Is there anything else you want to get?"

"Just the Kermit. It can be our child!" Minghao exclaimed.

Jun nodded and went off to pay for the stuffed animal as Minghao followed behind excited about their "child".

Namjoon and Seokjin were debating on whether to get keychains of the koala and alpaca stuffed animals or a regular sized doll. They eventually decided on getting the dolls and after paying, named the alpaca RJ while the Koala was named Koya. The four walked out of the store more than happy with Junhao's child and Namjin's new plushies.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: So I wanted to get a quick chapter out and I'll hopefully get part 2 with the other 5 groups out soon. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and thanks for sticking with this book!

~Admin Jin