16 {3}

"Ooh Jongdae! There's some baozis being sold over there. Can we go get some?" Minseok exclaimed gripping onto the other's arm.

"Of course. A baozi for a baozi then. Hansol, Seungkwan, you guys gonna come with or wait here?"

"We're coming." Seungkwan replied grabbing Hansol's hand and dragging him along.

The older two shrugged and walked off to the baozi stand where several different flavors were laid out for display. Jongdae watched as Minseok's eyes sparkled looking at the vast selection.

"Which one do you want? I'll buy it for you." Jongdae said causing Minseok to turn around surprised.

"Y-you don't have to do that! I can pay for it myself!" Minseok protested.

"Nonsense. I want to pay for you so go ahead, buy whatever you want."

Minseok turned to a worker behind the display case who was waiting patiently for the boys to order.

"Can I get a red bean filling baozi please?"

"Of course. And you sir?" The girl asked looking at Chen."

"I'll have a custard filled one please."

The worker nodded before grabbing the food and handing it to Chen who paid for both as promised. They then realized that Seungkwan and Hansol never ordered so they turned around to see Seungkwan hugging Hansol as they stood in front of a candy stand. The two walked over to a table and sat down before enjoying their baozis waiting for the younger two to join them in eating their snacks.

"Thank you for buying this candy Hansol!" Seungkwan hummed popping a chocolate in his mouth.

"No problem. Anything for you."

Hansol then watched as Seungkwan grew red at his statement and lightly chuckled.

"So where do you want to go?" Jongin asked Kyungsoo.

"Um... I need some more cooking supplies but I can do that on my own time."

"Why not now?"

"Well that doesn't seem like a place we'd all be okay with going to so..."

"It's okay. I don't have anywhere to go and Tao and Kris can choose where to go later."

Kyungsoo just shrugged as Jongin began leading him to the kitchen supplies store with Kris and Tao in tow.

"So what exactly do you need to buy?"

"A new frying pan, spatula, and containers."

"Alright. Let's start looking then." The two wandered the shop finding everything Kyungsoo needed as Kris and Tao waited on a bench outside of the store. After a long hour of shopping, Kyungsoo and Jongin had bought everything. Now, it is Kris and Tao's turn to choose a store and while the four were walking, Tao spotted a GUCCI store and smiled.

"Look! There's a GUCCI shop! I have to go!"

Jongin looked a little confused which Kyungsoo noticed. He sat down next to the other outside the store as Kris and Tao went in.

"Don't mind it, Tao loves GUCCI so..."

"What an... expensive love..."

"Yeah... good thing Junmyeon is rich." Kyungsoo smiled as Jongin laughed.

"Kris! Does this look good?" Tao asked walking out of the dressing room.

"It looks good but I think you should try this one instead." Kris said handing a white sweater to the younger. When Tao put it on, he knew this would be what he bought considering it felt like it was made of clouds.

"How about now?"

"That looks really good. Are you going to buy it?"

"I think so.. yeah."

"Wait this is really expensive..." Kris trailed off looking at the price tag.

"It's okay I can afford it... well more like Junmyeon can afford it."

"He just lets you use his money?"

"Pretty much. I have a limit I can't go over but I can use his money to buy this stuff."

"Well okay then."

"Are you going to buy something?"

"Nah. These clothes are not really my style."

"I can't believe you just said that."

"What? It's my trademark."

Tao just shook his head as they headed off to pay.

"You need a new trademark."

Tao giggled as Kris fake gasped and playfully shoved the shorter.

Everyone ended up meeting back at the food court so they could head home.

"We have a child now!" Minghao said right as everyone gathered together.

Everyone besides Jun, Jin, and Namjoon turned to stare in shock at the Chinese boy.

"You... have a child?" Jihoon asked.

"How long were we at the mall for?" Joshua wondered aloud.

Jun just laughed as he pulled out the Kermit doll for everyone to see. Everyone immediately relaxed but wondered why the doll was dabbing.

"I gave Chan kisses." Jungkook proudly stated causing Jeonghan to choke on air.

"The entire time we were here?" Mingyu asked.

"I can't believe you actually said it!" Chan whined bright red.

"I mean, I did give you kisses." Jungkook said pulling out the bag of candy with a wink.

Chan slapped Jungkook's shoulder lightly and took the candy bag as Jungkook fake winced. Chan then gave Jungkook a chocolate to settle everything over.

"How cute." Hoseok said.

Everyone then noticed that Hoseok and Yoongi were holding hands. After, they saw that Jihoon and Soonyoung were doing the same yet no one commented on that in fear of getting hit.

The large group had finally left the mall after a whole day and headed back to the kinka's home. Once inside, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jin, and Mingyu left to the kitchen to make a very, very large dinner for everyone. As for the others, they all laid around the living room either focusing on the TV or their own thing.

After a hour or so, the dinner was done and because the kinka's didn't have a large enough table for everyone, the 32 boys just grabbed plates and filled them with food before sitting in the living room somewhere. The whole room was filled with laughter as everyone joked around with each other until everyone had to leave.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Obviously, the award shows were a disaster and so many groups were mistreated. While I'm glad some groups like EXO didn't go to award shows and instead had concerts with their fans, I miss seeing group interactions you know? Especially EXO and BTS interactions because they just make me so happy seeing them laugh and joke around with each other at those types of things. Those interactions can also shut down fanwars about the groups hating each other so...

Also, SEVENTEEN had their comeback and I'm honestly not okay. They all look so good and Minghao is back and healthy!

~Admin Jin