19

It's been two weeks since Hunhan had announced getting together and in that time frame, Kyungsoo, Suho, Tao, Baekhyun, and Minseok had all approved the relationship. Besides that, nothing else happened. There weren't ships getting together, but the girls continued to bother all 36 boys whenever they could.

"Jihoon? What are you doing here?" Soonyoung asked coming down the stairs.

"Well, all my roommates had plans so I decided to tag along with Minghao and come here." Jihoon replied looking at the other male.

"Even with the possibility that Minghao would ditch you for Jun?"

"Doesn't matter. I could just watch your TV or something. As long as I'm not alone at my place."

"Well, I'm going my dance studio downstairs... do you want to join?"

"Okay. I don't see why not."

Soonyoung smiled and gestured Jihoon to follow him to a door leading to a flight of stairs. When they reached the bottom, Soonyoung led Jihoon down a hallway to a set of double doors with frosted glass windows. He opened the door to reveal a beautiful dance studio with two walls of mirrors, a couch against one of the opposing walls, a fridge filled with water bottles, and in-ceiling speakers.

"Oh my god... this place is beautiful!"

"Thanks. Jun and I spend a lot of time down here since we love to dance so we wanted it to be perfect before we moved here."

"Does Minghao dance with you guys where he's here?"

"Sometimes. I bet he and Jun come down here all the time."

"You should invite Chan too. He loves to dance."

"I've heard. Jungkook talks a lot about Chan in general."

"Honestly, Jungkook is smitten for Chan."

"Well what about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you like somebody?"

"Do you?"

"I asked first."

"Yes... I do."

"Ooh tell me who."

"You have to answer my question first."

"I like someone too. He's very cute, talented, and it was honestly love at first sight."

"That boy's very lucky..."

"Well that depends on if he accepts my confession."

"Then confess."

"Maybe... but first, tell me who you like."

"Well, he's always excited, always smiling, has the most unique eyes..."

"Jihoonie?"

"Hmm?"

"Is it possible... that you like me?"

"If it's true?"

"Then I say I like you too."

"Kwon Soonyoung. Did you just confess to me?"

"Yes I did. Now, Lee Jihoon, do you accept my confession?"

"Yes! Yes I do!"

Jihoon smiled before jumping into Soonyoung's arms giving him a tight hug which Soonyoung immediately returned.

"Now, you promised to show me one of your choreographies a few months ago." Jihoon said releasing the hug.

"That right. Let me show you one then." Soonyoung smirked.

Jihoon was about to ask why the other was smirking but was cut off feeling a pair of lips on his cheek. His cheeks started burning as Soonyoung pulled away.

"Come kiss me on the lips Kwon."

"Of course Lee."

Soonyoung leaned in once again to press a soft kiss on Jihoon's lips. Jihoon immediately responded kissing back until the two had to breathe again. Soonyoung gave another small peck before walking over to the sound system and connecting his phone. He tapped a few times before Don't Let Me Down by Daya sounded through the speakers. Jihoon watched in awe as Soonyoung's body began moving to the beat, strong and powerful, yet graceful and smooth all at once. It was hard to believe the boy in front of him had choreographed the dance being executed. It looked like something an idol would perform made by a professional choreographer. But everything was made by a high school senior. All Jihoon could do when it finished was clap.

"That... that was amazing! You should become a professional choreographer when you grow up."

"You really think so?"

"I believe it. That looked like something an idol would perform at an award show or something."

"Thanks Jihoonie."

"Could you teach me the dance?"

"If you want, of course."

The two spent the next 2 hours learning the dance together. For a second, Jun and Minghao had opened the door to the studio to see Soonyoung guiding Jihoon's arms so they left immediately. Jihoon picked up on the moves quickly and the two were dancing together soon enough. Jun and Minghao walked in once again so the 4 all danced together. After a while, the boys were lying on the cold hardwood floor with towels around their necks and water bottles in their hands.

"Jihoon, Soonyoung, are you two a thing?" Minghao asked resting his head on Jun's chest.

Jihoon and Soonyoung eyed each other for a second before Jihoon nodded his head.

"Yeah... we had just gotten together a few hours ago." Soonyoung admitted.

"Congratulations!" Jun exclaimed clapping his hands.

"I'm so excited that you two are dating now!" Minghao cheered as well.

Jihoon and Soonyoung could only smile thinking about how they were to announce it tomorrow in class.

"Can you two hold off on telling anyone?" Jihoon asked.

"You guys won't tell the others?" Jun replied confused.

"No we will. But we want to announce it in Chemistry. Not first thing in the morning." Jihoon explained.

Jun and Minghao nodded agreeing to keep their mouths shut until Soonhoon were to announce about their relationship in Chemistry with Mr. Kim (Yugyeom).

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I'm sorry if there seems to be a lot of ships getting together all at once but there are a lot more ships to go and I don't want to make this book too boring or anything. Besides that, I have posted a new Seoksoo book called Memories so if you'd like, feel free to check it out!

~Admin Jin