My other HP fanfics

Please do also read my other Harry Potter fanfics. Thank you very much and love you for reading till the end!

-----

Lucinda Evans

My name? Easy, that is Lucinda Evans. I turned 14 this summer and this year will be my fourth at Beauxbatons. My best friend is Merope Black, who is also my adoptive sister.

I know this year there will be a Triwizard Tournament at Hogwarts. Mr Malfoy made sure that Mer and I would be one of the privileged students to go but we're not allowed to enter the Tournament.

He always makes stupid rules for us while Draco is allowed to do whatever he wants. And if something goes wrong, one of us gets the blame. So unfair.

But he, that's life.

No, that is about to change, I can feel something big is about to happen.

Regulus Black

This is an HP short story about Regulus who didn't die in that cave but who was saved by Kreacher.

He asks Dumbledores help to find and destroy the other remaining Horcruxes.

The Marauders read series

Yes, indeed they can.

/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\\

The Marauders are in their last year at Hogwarts when the break into the Restricted section of the Library. There they find a seven book with titles all starting with the name Harry Potter.

Of course, they can't resist and want to read them.

/////\\\\\

"Oh, come on Moony. How can you disagree on this one?" James asked.

"Yeah, Moons. We're going to the library, shouldn't you encourage this?" Sirius joined in.

"This is breaking into the restricted section. How could I possibly encourage that? I'm a prefect!" Remus argued.

Already published

All HP-fanfics

Whole Marauders-read series

Thank you for your support!!