Year 2 - Dementors

The Ministry had send cars to take us, the Weasley's, Hermione me and my brother, to the train. Just like last year we went in pairs through the gate, so we woudn't stand out. We arrived quite late and I didn't saw my friends so I entered with my brothers and his friends on the train.

"Ron, Ron!" we hear Mrs Weasley yell, "You forgot your rat!" and she quickly hands it over through the window, "Don't lose it!" she yells as the train starts. The moment we can't see the platform anymore we start looking for a seat.

"Come on. Everywhere else is full." Hermione says and gets in a cabin where only one persone sits, well sleeps.

"Who do you think that is?" Ron asks.

"Professor R.J. Lupin." I answer.

"Do you know everything? How is it that she knows everything?" Ron is really shock. Ha, his face is hilarious.

"It's written on his suitcase, Ronald." Hermione says annoyed while she points at Lupins case.

"Do you think he's really asleep?" Harry suddenly asks.

"He seems to be, why are you asking?" I resond confused.

Harry stands up and closes the door. "I need to tell you something."

"What is the matter, big bro?" I ask.

"Well, yesterday Mr Weasley told me the reason why Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban. He said he wants to finnish his job. He was the one wo sold our parents to Voldemort. He is the reason why they're dead. And now he is coming after us."

"Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come to kill you two?" Ron asks in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"But, isn't that strange, after 12 years? Why now?" I ask at the same time Hermione asks; "But they'll catch Black, won't they?"

The door goes open and there I see Luna, Olivia, Ginny and Neville.

"We were looking for you why didn't you went looking for us too?" Olivia asks, a bit hurt I think.

"Because her brother needed to tell something and at the look of your faces it was something important." Luna answers in my place.

On the moment we are all crammed on the seats the trains start to slow down.

"Why are we stopping?" Neville asks afraid.

"We can't be there yet." I observe.

Harry opens the door again and looks down the hallway. "Everyone is confused about what's happening."

The train starts shaking. 

"What's going on?" Ron panicks.

"Maybe we broke down." Ginny guesses on the moment the light go out.

"Ouch, Ron. That was my foot." I hear Hermione complain.

"There's something moving" Ron tells us while he is watching out the window. "I think someone's comming aboard." The train shakes again. A layer of ice is forming on the glass. The train shakes again, "Bloody hell! What's happening?"

Someone in a torn, nasty black coat opens the door. The persone has a hood on, so we can't see his face. His head turns to all of us and lingers on Harry. Harry starts shivering and making braised noices. Professor Lupin gets up and there is a white light coming out of his wand. It seems to dislodge the persone. When it's gone I notice Harry has fainted. A few minutes later he wakes up again.

"Harry, are you allright?" Ginny asks while I hand him his glasses.

"Here, eat this. It'll help." Professor Lupin says and hands him a patch of chocolate.

"What was that thing?" my brother asks still looking really pale.

"It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now, don't worry. He was looking for Sirius Black." Lupin explains. "If you'll excuse me, I need to have a little word with the driver." He gets up and walk out of the cabin.

"What happened to me?" Harry asks.

"Well, you sort of went rigid." Luna starts.

"We thought maybe you were having a fit or something." Ron continues.

"And who was screaming?"

"Screaming?" Hermione repeats confused.

"Nobody screamed, Harry." I say.

-----

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts." Dumbledore begins, "Now, I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor Lupin, who's kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dart Arts teacher. Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher, Professor Kettleburn, has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid. Then finally, on a more disquieting note, at the request of the Ministry of Magic Hogwarts, will until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban. Untill sush a time as Sirius Black is captured. The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now whilst I've bbeen assured that there presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities, a word of caution. Dementors are vicious creatures. They'll not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the lights. Now let the feast begin!"

-----

When me and my friends are heading to Ravenclaw Tower, Malfoy and his gang retain us.

"I'm surprised, Potter. That you and you brother don't take your revenge. Besides you two like playing the hero, so why aren't looking for him and kill him. After all he was the one who betrayed your parents, wasn't he?" Malfoy jokes.

"Leave me alone, Malfoy" I mumble while we try to pass them. That is when he pushes me against the wall and comes really close to me. His clod gray eyes drill into mine, like he wants to read them. He has beautiful eyes... wow, were did that came from.

"You should treat me with respect, Potter." he says, he let go of me and the Malfoy gang leaves again.

"Are you allright?" Olivia asks worried.

"Let's just go to our common room."