3 years after the Battle - The Wedding

Draco asked me to marry him the day ofter the Battle of Hogwarts. I said yes right away. I first wanted to get my training to become a Healer before I married so I've been engaged for three years but today is the big day. I wanted to have a winter wedding and Draco agreed so here we are on the twelfth of January. I have the most beautiful dress that mom and Narcissa helped me pick. My hear in half up half down in wavy curls. If I say so myself, I look like an angel. They did a great job.

At the beginning it was a bit starnge because mom and Narcissa weren't the greatest friends at school but soon the begon to accept and appreciate each other just like Draco and Harry. I can see they will never be friends but they aren't fighting each other. While dad and Lucius just ignore each other.

Outside everything is covered in snow and inside everything in the room is decorated with silver and white. Just like a dream, I can asure you. I feel like a princess who is going to marry her prince charming.

I chose Luna to be my maid of honor and Draco asked Blaise Zabini to be his best man.

The orchestra starts playing, I take my fathers arm and he guides me to the altar where Draco is waiting for me. Looking Handsome, as always. I'm so nervous, I hope I don't fall on my face. My father gives my hand to Draco and he takes it. I look into my eyes and all my nerves melt.

"Do you, Draco Lucius Malfoy, take Dracy Lily Potter as your wife,"

"Yes, I do," Draco says with a firm voice while looking me in the eye.

"Do you, Darcy Lily Potter, take Draco Lucius Malfoy as you husband,"

"Yes, I do," I say full adoration.

"Then I propounce you from this day on husband and wife. You may kiss the bride,"

Draco lifts my veil and takes my face softly into his hands. Then he kisses me.

And the party begins.

Draco takes my hand and guids me to the dancefloor for the opening dance. Then others join us too.

Sirius is already drunk and starts dancing. He's probably drunk because he's here with a date, Laila Rosehart. She was an old friend of my mom when they went to school. She was a Ravenclas and Sirius said he always had a cruch on her. She never got married, I don't know why, so he asked her out. He was really nervous to ask her. But she's dancing with him so it will be allright. They make a lovely couple.

Aunt Petunia, uncle Vernon and Dudley came too. I can see Dudley and aunt are enjoying themselfs but uncle totally not. His own problem.

Everybody is dancing, laughing, eating ar even singing. So nobody notices our temporary absence. Draco takes me with him to the balcony to look at the stars. Everythingis perfect.

I look up into his eyes. And I melt. Like snow melts for sunshine. I'm his snowflake and he is my sunshine.