10 years after the Battle - Christmas

Today we're going to the Weasley's to celebrate Christmas. Everyone is going to be there; the Lupins, my parents, my brother and his family, the Longbottoms and all the Weasley's of crouses.

Our four son's are coming with us. Yes, you heard me. Four boys. And I'm pregnant again, this time of a girl. The triplet is now four years old and they're three little devils. Sargas Regulus is the one with the blond hair and the green eyes, I know later when he will attend Hogwarts he'll be a Slytherin. Orion Eridanus is the one with the blue eyes and the black hair, he'll be a Ravenclaw. Sargas and Orion have inherit their grandmothers eyes. Mom and Narcissa where really happy about that. And the last one of the triplet is Gianfar Corvus, he has my hair coulor and Draco's eyes. He'll be a Gryffindor. Then we have their little brother Scorpius Hyperion. Just a month ago was his second birthday. Scorpius has blond hair and grey eyes, he's just like his father. He'll be a Slytherin too.

We enter the house and greet everyone. I look around to check if there are any fragile things around.

"Don't worry, I've put them all away," Mrs Weasley ensures me, "Don't you forget I had Fred and George to take care of. The were little devils, but look at them now. I can't without them,"

"Mummy, mummy, mummy," the triplers comes singing while hopping in a circle around me.

"Mmmm, maybe they are worse then Fred and George," Mrs Weasley says skeptical.

"What is it, sweethearts?" I ask them.

"We broke nothing. Can we have a cookie now?" they ask while giving me their puppy faces.

"Why don't you go ask your father, I'm sure he wants to give you a cookie," I tell them and the three of them run to their father and start to sing 'daddy, daddy, daddy' while hopping around in a circle.

"That's right, girl. That is how we woman do it," she winks at me and goes back to the other guests. I see Draco looking at me with an accusing look. I give him an innocent smile and wave at him before walking over to Sirius.

"And how are you and Laila?" I ask him.

"Great, we're pregnant. Why?"

"I was just curious,"

"You know they say that curiosity killed the cat,"

"Good that I'm an eagle and not a cat,"