Year 3 - Death Eaters

Krum cashed the snitch. The game is over. Ireland: 170 - Bulgaria: 160.

"Ireland wins!" the presenter exclaims happily.

The Irish supporters start singing, dancing and screaming of joy. There is green and white firework while the players proudly do their victory round. The Bulgarian are angry and disappointed. They scream at the Irish and throw things at them. Suddenly I stiffen and I know what is going to happen…

Man with pointy hats and torches burn down the tents on the Quidditch World Cup. In the air there us a sign, a skull with a snake coming out of its mouth.

And it's over. Would the Bulgarian really be this angry? I look around to see if anybody noticed my sudden strange behavior. I see the Malfoys looking at me, all three of them. Mr Malfoy wispers something in Draco's ear and he nods as answer. I quickly look away when Draco gives me a smirk with a devilish look in his eyes. This can never mean something good.

I follow the Weasley's back to our tent. But I can't hear what they're saying, I'm thinking to much. What will happen tonight? Will the Bugarian only attack the Irish or just everybody?

"We need to get out of here, tonight." I exclaim ant they all stop with what they were doing and look at me like I became nuts.

"What did you see?" my brother asks me.

"Burning tents. I don't know who's attacking or who they are attacking, but I think it's safer if we leave."

"Ok, children, start packing. We're leaving tonight." Mr Weasley proclaims.

While we're packing we suddenly here strange noices outside. 

"We need to leave. Now!" Mr Weasley shouts.

We run out of the tent, leaving everything behind. It's total chaos. I loose everyone and can't seem to find them back. I see Harry lying on the ground, he's unconscious.

"Come on, Harry. Wake up! We need to get out of here." I see more and more people running at the woods, untill there is nobody left. We're alone.

"Come on, Harry!" I slap him in the face and he wakes up.

"What happened?"he asks.

"I'll explain later, first we need to get out of here!" I help him up and we start walking to the woods.

"Morsmordre!" someone behind us yells.

We turn around and see the shape of a man throught the smoke. We are to scared to more, to reveal our hiding flace. The man starts walking in our direction.

"Harry!" someone yells from far behind. "Darcy? Where are you?"

When we look back at the man, we see him leaving.

"We've been looking for ages!" Ron exclaims from behind us. "We thought we lost you, mate."

"Stupefy!" the man who just surrounded us yell. We stoop so the spells won't hit us.

"Stop! That are my children!" Mr Weasley shouts and runs to us.

"Ron, Ginny, you're all right? Harry, Darcy, Hermione, you too?"

"Which of you conjured it?" a wizard asks nevously.

"Crouch, you can't possi-" Mr Weasley starts.

"Don't lie!" Mr Crouch warnes. "You've been discoved at the scene of the crime."

"They're just kids, Crouch." Mr Weasley tries to tell him but it is obvious Mr Crouch isn't listening.

"What crime?" Harry asks.