Year 1 - To Hogwarts

"Have you ever traveled with floo powder before?" Ron asks my brother.

"No, what's that?"

"Come on Harry, you go first." Ms Weasley says.

"But mom, Harry never traveled by floo powder before." Ron argues.

"Well, you go first then so the Potters can see how it is done."

Ron takes place in the fireplace an says: "Diagon Alley." Then he disappears in green flames. Harry and I look at each other with a shocked face, do we actually need to do that?

"Come Harry, your turn... Ow mind your head, dear. Good, take some powder and speak loud and clear." Ms Weasley instructs.

"Diagon Alley" Harry says and then he vanishes in green flames.

"What did he say dear?" Ms Weasley asks concerned.

"Diagon Alley" her husband asnwers.

"What I thought so" she mumbles. "Now, good Darcy, have you ever been there before?"

I shake my head in a response, still to shocked of the things I just witnessed.

"Well, it goesn't really matter as long as you say it loud and clear. Come here, sweetie. Excellent, now take your powder. Good, remember loud and clear."

"Diagon Alley" I say with a high voice fild with nerves. I close my eyes untill I hear somebody laughing. It's Ron.

"I'm sorry but you should have seen your face." he explains still trying to stop the laughter.

"Where is Harry?" I ask, trying to sound not offended. But before Ron could reply Ginny came out of the fireplace.

"When everybody is here, I assure you we will look for your brother." Ron says.

"Harry isn't here?" Ginny asks but the only thing she gets is a shh from Ron.

-----

The Weasleys went looking for Harry while I, Ginny and Mr Weasly went to Gringotts Wizarding Bank. In my safe there was a mount of Galleons. If uncle Venon and aunt Petunia knew about this, they would take everything away. Then we had to buy all the things on our list for first year students. Like a wand, robes, a kettle,..

We agreed that we would all come back to Flourish and Blotts. We wait in line to get our books, but there is someone who signings his books today so it is very busy. When it is almost our turn a man from Harry and an other girl find us.

"Darcy, this is one of my friends Hermione. Hermione, this is my sister Darcy." Harry introduces us.

The man from the sign bord gets in the room. He looks like he is really full of himself.

"Who is that idiot?" I ask a little to loud because I get angry looks from the women around me and Ron begins to laugh really loudly.

"That, my dear, is the famous Gilderoy Lockhart." Ms Weasley says.

"He looks like a narcissist." I just mumble in response.

A man of the Daily Prophet comes to make pictures of Lockhart and when Lockhart sees Harry he comes over to us.

"Well, Merlins beard. If that isn't Harry Potter. And who is your little friend here?" Lockhart asks.

"It's my sister, sir." Harry anwers.

"The famous Harry Potter has a sister?" Lockhart sounds surprised. Why is everybody so surprised about the fact I'm his sister? "Well come here." He drags us to the front, again to take an other picture but this time with us. "The moment Harry Potter and his secret little sister walked into this store to buy 'Magical Me', which is on his 27th week on the top of the Daily Prophet sellers list, they had no idea that the both would leave with my entire collected work, for free." He gets loud applause and an other picture is been taken before the photographer leaves.