Year 4 - Epic exit of the Weasley twins

I wake up in Dumbledores office. The Minister, Umbridge, Percy and two others, one I know from the Order, are here too.

"Ah, Miss Darcy. How wonderful to have you back." Dumbledore starts.

"Yes, indeed. It is wonderful, isn't it? Now your two most talented students are here to see us take you to Azkaban." Umbridge says delightedly.

"Why should he go to Azkaban?" I ask confused.

"Because he made an army against the Ministry."

"And how would we attack? By singing you to death?" I ask her sarcastic.

"That was just an act. Didn't it was, I'm not goosey!" she yells.

"Well, clearly you are if you can't see the truth," I mumble.

"Send an owl to the Daily Prophet. If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition. Now escort Dumbledore to Azkaban to await trial for conspiracy and sedition," the Minister instructs.

"I thought we might hit this little snag. You seem to be labouring under the delusion that I'm doing to - what was the phrase again? - come quietly. Well, I can tell you this: I have no intention of going to Azkaban." On that moment Fawkes flies in and sets Himself and Dumbledore on fire. They're gone.

"You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny it. Dumbledore got style."

-----

Now Dumbledore is gone, Umbridge is the new headmaster. She is like a torturer, she and her side-kicks. And the worst, Draco keeps reminding me that he was the one who carried me after I fainted.

"I could see how much you enjoyed it, Potter. Your face said it all. It begged me to kiss you, but I'm not that low. No, if I'll kiss you, you will have to be conscious. Because a kiss like that, you will never forget and before you know it you'll be begging for more. And I will be most willing to satisfy you."

"Enough, Malfoy!"

"Not so rude, Potter. Ten points from Ravenclaw," he responds smirking, "See you Friday on our date."

"Wait? What?! I'm not going on a date with you, Malfoy!"

"Relax, it's just Potions."

-----

"Hey, Potter. Long time no see. I know why that is, it's because all the detentions you got yourself." Draco greets me.

"How lovely to see you again, Draco," I say sarcastically.

"Tut, tut. We don't want to lose points again, do we?"

"Today we will brew a potion that is often asked on the O.W.L. examination. We will brew the Erumpent Potion. You have exactly one hour," Professor Snape proclaims.

"Get the ingredients, Potter. I'll make the cauldron ready." I do as I was told. When I'm taking all the ingredients, Daphne Greengrass, Lavender Brown's potion partner, comes standing next to me.

"I know what you're up to and you should better stop it," she threatens.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I answer calmly, even though I have a conjecture. She fancies Draco.

"You damn well know what I mean. Draco is mine!" she hisses in my ear before leaving.

"That took you quite some time," Draco complains.

"Sorry, I got some difficulties with one of your girlfriends."

"Someone is jealous,"

"I am not!" I cry out.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, princess," Draco says smirking. "Oh, and Darcy, somebody should really look at your hand."

-----

During the O.W.L's Fred and George made their epic exit. They quit school in style. Umbridge face was priceless. They made a dragon of firework and let it chase her. Just brilliant!

"He has Sirius." my brother comes running to me, "We need to save him!"

"What? Who?" You can say I'm a bit confused.

"Voldemort. He has Sirius. He needs him to take a profession," my brother explains while dragging me along. "So we are going to use Umbridge fire as Floo Network to get there."

"You really didn't think this true, did you?" I ask, more to myself then to Harry. Ron and Hermione are already in Umbridge office when we enter.

"Are you sure about this, Harry?" Hermione asks.

"Yes, we need to do this. We can't let him die."

"Then we're in this together," Ron says.

"That you are," a voice behind us says, it's Umbridge.

"I caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl." Draco comes in with Neville. Then his gang enter too with Luna, Ginny and Olivia.

Umbridge pushes my brother into a chair so she can interrogate him, "You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?"

"No."

"Liar," she hits him in the face.

"You sent for me, Headmistress?" Snape comes in. He looks at me with disappointment. I get inside his head to tell him Voldemort got Sirius. The only thing noticeable is a little flickering in his eyes but Umbridge doesn't seem to notice.

"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers. Have you brought the Veritaserum?"

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. I believe the last one was Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him - and I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did - I can not help you."

"He's got Padfoot. He's got him at the place where it is hidden," Harry yells desperate at the moment Snape is about to leave.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about?" Umbridge asks suspiciously.

"I have no idea," Snape answers before he leaves.

"Very well. Then we'll have to do it the hard way, just like with the Dementors," Umbridge says.

"Those Dementors were yours?" I ask in disbelieve.

"Something needed to be done and I was the only one who saw a solution. You gave me no choice, Potter. You had left me no alternative. And now again! The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen up your tongue."

"But that's illegal!" I ejaculate.

"What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him," she says like that gives er the right to make it less wrong. This woman really has delusions.

"Tell her, Harry!" Hermione cries out, "Because if you don't tell her, I will."

"Tell me what?"

"I'll lead you to Dumbledore's secret weapon." And with that Hermione, Harry and Umbridge leave the room. Leaving us guarded by Draco and his gang.

"I always knew you were a naughty girl, Darcy" he whispers in my ear. Ugh, somebody just kill me. Anything would be better than this.

"Draco, when will you take me on our next date," I hear Pansy ask, she sounds so desperate.

"Not now, Pansy. I'm busy," he answers abrupt, but when turns to me again he's voice turns sweet again, "Just ignore her, she's just a distraction. You should only focus on us." 

I think I need to play the game differently this time. I go stand close to him and look him seducing in the eye.

"You're absolutely right, Draco," I say that letting my glance wander to his lips while licking mine. His breath goes faster and rougher. It's working. Just on the moment, he leans in, I knee him right in his family jewels. I look at his gang but they're taken out by the others. Puking Pastilles, of course.

"We need to find Harry and Hermione," Olivia says and we start running, Ron showing us the direction. We find them running back to the castle.

"Any ideas about how do we get to London?" my brother asks us.

"We could always fly," Luna suggests.