Year 1 - Quidditch and switch

Today was the first Quidditch game of the season, Gryffindor against Slytherin. Harry told me so much about Quidditch past summer but now is the first time I actually ganna see it. Ron told me it was the best sport that made me even more curious. I'm so excited!

I'm at the tribune of Ravenclaw with my friends, cheering for my brother. The teams enter the Quidditch pitch. They fly around for a while, showing themself, and then take place. Professor Hooch comes up to and releases the Bludgers, followed by the Snitch. Hooch throws out the Quaffle and the game begins.

Angelina, Katie and Alicia, the Chasers, try to score but they are always overtaken by the Slytherins. Their Nimbus 2001s are just to fast for the Gryffundor team. Wood, the Keeper, tries to save the team but the speed of the other team makes it really tough for him. It's allready 90-30 for Slytherin. On that moment I notice something strange. One of the Bludgers is chasing Harry all the time.

"Harry got himself a rogue Blunder, someone has pempered with that" I hear someone yelling.

But my brother keeps chasing the Snitch along with Draco Malfoy. I follow them with my eyes untill I can't see them anymore. But then Draco is catapulted from his new broom, falls on the ground and stays there. He gave up. I can see Harry still chasing the Golden Snitch even when the Blunder hits his arm. He catches the Snitch and falls on the ground. I immediately get of the tribune so I can go see if he is alright. Luna and Olivia come with me. While we are heading to Harry we hear that he got the Snitch. Gryffindor wins! We get on the pitch and see the Blunder trying to beat into Harry.

"Finite Incantatem!" Hermione yells and the Blunder explodes. We all run over to him.

"Are you ok? Come on, let me see." I ask while I take his arm. "I think it's broken."

"Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straightaway." Lockhart says smiling bright.

"No, not you" Harry grumbles.

"Boy doesn't know what he's saying. This won't hurt a bit. Brackium Emendo!" While he says that my brothers arm seems to turn into a rubber one. Lockhart takes it and folds it in different directions. Just gross! "Yes, well, that can sometimes happen... but the point is... you can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken."

"What bones?! There are no bones anymore!" I panic.

"Much more flexible, though." Lockhart tries to save himself from a flop that would hurt his reputation.

-----

"Mr. Malfoy, stop making sush a fuss. You can go." Mrs Pomfrey says to Draco and then addresses to us: "Out of my way. I can mend bones in a heartbeat but growing them back...?"

"But you'll be able to, won't you?" I ask worried sick.

"Oh, I'll be able to, certainly. But It'll be painful. You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business." She answers while handing him a glass of a transparent liquid. But it must have tasted very smutty because he spits it out again. "What did you expect? Pumpkin juice? Now you all need to leave, he needs rest!"

"I hope my brother will be ok." I mumble sad.

"I'm sure he will be, he is in good hands." Luna assures me while Olivia hugs me. "Come, we need to go to bed too."

-----

In the morning there is a rumorthat there's been an other attack. They say it was Colin now. But like Mrs Norris he is Petrified and not dead. They say he wanted to take a picture of the monster but his camera exploded. Poor Colin, I hope those Mandrakes grow fast.