Year 2 - Werewolves at full moon

"How did it go, Hagrid? The hearing of Buckbeak?" Hermione asks.

"Well, first off, the committee members took turns talking about why we were there. I got up and did my piece. Said how Buckkeak  was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. And then Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine. He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as he looks at you. Then the old Lucius asked for the worst. Buckbeak's been sentenced to death!" Hagrid starts crying so I get in the water and give him a hug.

"I think you need some tea, Hagrid." I recommend, looking up to him.

-----

"I lost the map." Harry confesses with his head down.

"What how could you lose it?!" Ron asks shocked.

"Well, last night I was walking through the hallway and Snape was too. He took the map from me and tried to read it. The map insulted him and he got mad. That's when Lupin walked in and took the map for investigation. He was pretty mad at me for being so irresponsible." he axplains, "Last night I swear I saw Peter Pettigrew on the map, you know the one who went after Sirius Black and got himself blown up. You should have seen Lupins face when I told him that."

"Do you think he will give it back?" I ask him.

"I don't think so, he's a responsible teacher." Hermione says.

"Olivia, would you mind going to the library?" Luna asks.

"Of course not, I like it there. Lots of books."

"I'll come with you" I say when I hear Hermione snap at Ron; "You see, I'm not the only one!" That makes me chuckle, they act like they're married. That's when I notice were not going to the library. "Where are we going, Luna?"

"To see Hagrid. It's Buckbeak's execution today, he shouldn't be alone." Luna explains, knocking on his door.

"Ah, hallo little raves. Good to see you."Hagrid greets us when he opens the door. "Come in, I'll make some tea." Just as he pours the tea in cups, an other knock on his door. "Ah, well, hallo Harry, Ron, Hermione. Come in, I was just ordering some making some tea. Join us."

"Darcy?" Harry asks surprised, "I thought you were going to the library?"

"I thought that too." I give him a sheepish smile.

"Hermione striked Malfoy. It was brilliant!" Ron exclaimes excited. Hermione punches him when she sees Hagrid sorrowfully looking out of the window.

"Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them." Hagrid says sadly.

"Why don't you set him free?" Olivia asks.

"They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore would get into trouble. I can't do that to him, he did so much for me. Great man Dumbledore. He comes when they... when it happens. Fo me. Yeah, great man."

"We'll stand with you too, Hagrid." I proclaim and take his hand.

"That's really sweet of you, Darcy. But I don't want you to see sush thing. Just drink your tea and be off. Oh, and Ron, before I forget..."Hagrid takes a rat out of a box.

"Scabbers! You're alive!" Ron cries. I need to get that rat, it's Sirius his freedom. I startle, the pot next to me breaks. Then I get something at my head. It's a weird kind of stone.

"We need to get out of here, the Minister is coming!" Harry warns, looking out of the window. We take the backdore and hide behind the pumpkins. The Minister, Dumbledore and the executioner enter Hagrids house and we run back at the castle. At the entrance Ron suddenly yells that Scabbers bit him. He starts chasing it and we follow.