Year 1 - Tom Marvolo Riddle

Luna and I take Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape to the First floor girls' lavatory. Moaning Myrtle come out of her toilet once we enter.

"Oh, it's you again. If your looking for your brother, he entered the Chamber."

"How do we open it?" Luna asks.

"I don't know. He just sizzled something and the sinks opened." Myrtle answers annoyed.

"Do you think you can imitate your brother?" Professor McGonagall asks.

"I don't know, but I can try. Otevřeno." I try and like a miracle, it opens.

We enter the Chamber and we immediately find Ron and Professor Lockhart, who is acting even stranger then normally. Ron says he hit himself using Rons wand trying to remove their remembrances of that night. The second part we enter is long and small with towering stone pillars entwined with serpents and is filled with black shadows through the greenish gloom that filled the place. We find Harry, Ginny and Tom at the end of the room. Harry is fighting the Basilisk, Ginny is lying on the ground and Tom is just looking at Harry suffering untill he sees us. At the moment he wants to attack us, the snake screams out his pain. Harry killed it.

I run to Harry and hug him, but when I hear a cry of pain I let him go. He is injured, the snake must have bitten in his arm.

"Tom, it's enough." Dumbledore says while Ron runs to Ginny, followed by McGonagall who examines her.

"Remarkable, isn't it how quickly the venom of the basilisk penetrates the body? I'd guess you have little more than a minute to live. You'll be with your dear mudblood mother soon, Harry." Tom says when he sees it too.

"Stick the book with it." I wisper and look at the tooth of the basilisk he is holding to make sure what I mean. Harry takes the diary from Ginny and opens it.

"Funny, the damage a silly little book can do especially in the hands of a silly little girl." When Tom notices what Harry does his attitude changes. "What are you doing? Stop. No!" When Harry thrusts the tooth in the journal, Tom gets a glowing whole in his body. Harry has to stick it three times before he explodes and Ginny wakes up.

"Oh, God. Professor, it was me. But I swear, I didn't mean to. Riddle made me-" Ginny panicks. "Harry, you're hurt." On that moment Fawkes flies in.

"Phoenix tears have healing powers, they will make Harry better." Dumbledore reassures her.

"Well, Potter, you do have a facinating life." Snape says like he isn't impressed.

-----

We are all standing in Dumbledore's office. By we I mean; Ron, Harry, Luna and I. We are guilty for breaking school rules and Snape, McGonagall and Dumbledore as the one to chosse what to do with us.

"You all realize of course that in the past few hours, you have broken perhaps a dozen schoolrules." Dumbledore begins - "Yes, professor" we all say in unison - "There is sufficient evidence to have you all expelled." We look sad at each other mumbling "Yes, professor." - "Therefore it is only fitting that you all receive Special Awards for Services to the School." Now we all look at each other shocked. "Thanks, sir." Ron answers.

"Now, Mr Weasley, if you would have an owl deliver these releasse papers to Azkaban. I believe we want our gamekeeper back. Luna could you help him please."

"Of course, professor" and she hops away, followed by McGonagall and Snape.

"First, I want to thank you, Harry. You must have shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber. Fawkes wanted to come back to help you, only you... And second, I sense that something is troubling you. Am I right, Harry?"