Year 6 - The Battle of Hogwarts

"Finally. I allready started to think that you had abandoned us," Bella says, looking angry at me.

"Shut up, Bella. There is no time for a catfight," Voldemort says pist.

"My Lord, shoudn't we wait... my Lord," Minister Pius Thicknesse says with a trembling voice, "The hour hasn't passed yet,"

Voldeort doesn't listen to him, "Begin."

All the Death Eathers around us start to fire. But the spells hindered by the shield around the castle. After a few minutes I see a vision of Hermoine and Ron destroying the cup. Voldemort collapses. Bella wants to help himbut he pushes her away and stands up angrily. He yells, point the Elderwand at the shield and it starts to burn. From where I'm standing I can now see the Snatchers start running and then falling.

"The wand doesn't work on me! Why doesn't it work on he?" Voldemort yells angry at me.

"Maybe because you weren't the one who conquered it,"

"But I did. I broke Dumbledore's grave and stole it from him!"

"But you didn't conquer it in battle,"

"Send Severus to me in the Shrieking Shack," Voldemort and the snake Apparate.

-----

"Are the Potions ready?" I ask, "I kind of need it really urgently,"

"Don't tell me you've been bitten," mom asks worried.

"No, I need it for someone else," I explain while I take two flasks and fill one of them with the potion.

"Is everything allright with Neville?" Frank asks.

"Yes, he did really well. You should be really proud of him. He was heroic," I say and Alice and Frank look proud at each other.

"Be carefull, sweetheart," dad says, I smile and then Apparate again.

-----

"It's time. He knows the wand doesn't work if you don't capture it," I say with tears in my eyes because I know what will come.

"Then it is my time to go," Severus says calmly. Way too calm.

"Take this with you," I give him two flasks. An empty one and one filled with Tenebris Potion. I know I can't do more. I really hope Hermione will Apperate him to the Great Hall.

"It's time for you to go, Darcy. You don't have to pretend anymore," he hugs me and wispers, "Your parents would be really proud,"

I feel sorry that I can't tell him they're alive, but I promised Dumbledore I wouldn't.

"I'll miss you," I say while tears are running down my cheeks.

He Apparates to the Shrieking Shack and I to the Great Hall.

-----

Hermione and Ron enter the Great Hall, followed by Percy and Harry who are dragging Fred. Oh, my God, Fred! I run to them.

"Is he still alive?" George asks in tears.

"Darcy, can you heal him?" Harry asks desperate.

"He's still alive but his light is fading, I'll see what I can do," I kneel down next to them and take Freds face into my hands and let the element Spirit run through me.

"You didn't thought I would leave you, did you?" a weak voice says. I open my eyes and see a weak smile on Freds face.

"You'll be allright." I ensure him.

"Darcy," I hear Mrs Weasley call me, "Could you help me out here?"

I walk over to her and see Lupin and Tonks lying on the ground.