Year 6 - The deal

I turn around and see him standing there, beyond angry.

"Hey, V. You're back from your what-ever-it-was?" I ask to lighten up the tension. He looks like he is going to kill them and I don't want anybody hurting Draco. But Voldemort just ignores me.

"Tell me, why did you call me? To tell me that you let Potter escape or that Pettigrew betrayed you?" Voldemort asks engry. I can even see Bella shaking.

"How was your visit with Grindelwald? Did he know where it was?" I ask.

"No, he wouldn't tell me so I killed him. I must look now at all his lost battles and find his opponents," his voice full of irritation.

"Well, I don't know where the Elder Wand is but I do know where the Resurrection Stone and the Cloak of Invisibility are. As a matter of fact you know one too. You know where the Resurrection Stone is. You hid it yourself,"

"Why do you always speak in riddles instead of clear language,"

"Knowledge only belongs to those who worthy it. But the emblem on your grandfather, Marvolo Gaunt, wasn't the scutcheon of the Peverell. It was the symbol of the Deathly Hallows. That is how my brother got the Cloak of Invisibility, of our ancestor Ignotus Peverell, passed down through the family. Just like that ring of your family but then the stone of Cadmus Peverell. You could actually say we are far, far, far, far,... and some more fars, family of each other. Strange thought if you ask me, don't you think?" I look up at him and he is just looking at me with narrowed eyes. I turn my head and look at the Malfoy's who are looking dumbfounded at me.

"How do you even know I was looking for that wand?" Voldemort asks suspicious.

"You asked me to keep discovering my gifts, I can't help it if I see things I'm not supposed to see," I just shrug. "By the way, my brother knows your looking for them so I would keep your ring hidden on the place where it is. Nobody will ever guess that place," I tell him even though I know Dumbledore has distroyed that horcruxe.

"You know what they are?"

"Of course I do and you should really do something about your image. I mean, gosh, you're just like a teenage girl. You have a diary, a tiara, a necklace, a ring, a special cup, a pet and an obsession with a famous teenage boy who happends to be my brother. If you want people to take you sirious, you should really change some attitude. Before they start calling you Baldimort, or even Voldidork!" he knows I'm messing with him now and he leaves, giving the Malfoy's one final glare.

"You can not leave the house anymore. If I find anyone of you outside this estate, you're all dead," with that he disapparates.

"Pfiew, that was close," I face the Malfoy's again.

"Why did you do that?" Bella asks suspicious.

"Aw, that hurt Bella. I thought we were friends," I say with my hand on my hart and a hurt expression on my face. Bella turns around and stomp as fast as she can out of the room.

"Darcy, can I talk to you alone?" Draco asks me. His parents leave him and me alone.

"What's up?" I ask, nor daring to look at him. He come closer, takes my chin in his hand and forces me to look at him.

"Why did you really do that?" he asks in a low voice.

"You know, I want to become a healer because I like to help people. That is why I helped you. I like helping people. And I don't like seeing people die." something I said seems to make him upset and angry.

"No, you think this is all a game. You like messing with peoples life. That's it. You like playing with my head to make me go creazy-" I hit him in the face. His words hurt. They hurt me so much

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, you're a blind fool if you can't see I'm in love with you!" I yell in his face with tears in my eyes.

He looks at me in shock but then he takes my face into his hands and brings his lips to mine. I'm to surprised to move, to say anything. He starts moving them when he's certain I'm not going to push him back. After a few seconds I start to kiss him back. He puts his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him. There is no room anymore between us for my hands so I put them around my neck.

"Ehum," someone says.

We immediately breake apart. I know my head is now as red as my hair. I look up and see Narcissa looking at us. Why didn't we hear her entering, this is so embarrassing.

"I would like to talk to you, Darcy." is all she says before she turns around and walks out of the room again.

Without looking at Draco I follow her into the sitting room. She sits down in one of the chairs so I take place in the opposite one.

"You're not really following the Drak Lord," she starts. How does she knwo?! I want to say something but she shuts me up with her glance, "I'm not either. I was young and in love when I joined. The man I loved was one of them and Voldemort followed the ideals I was raised with. I thought it was a good future. I coudn't be more wrong. I never wanted to torture or kill people. I just wanted to be happy. But there was no way to leave them. They would have killed me if I tried. I couldn't risk that, I was pregnant of my beautiful Draco. I would do anything to keep him safe and happy. I know he isn't happy with this way of living. And if he isn't happy, I'm not happy. I want to help you. You and your brother. To distroy him. But when he is gone, I want Draco to stay out of Azkaban. I don't care about myself but my Draco needs to be safe. Are you willing to make a deal?"

"We are all alike but yet so different," is the only thing I say while I look at her calculative.

W"hat do you mean?" she asks confused.

"We all want the same things, we just take a different road to it. I'm willing to take that deal,"

She nods in agreement with a little smile on her face, stands up and leaves the room.

God, what just happend?