Year 6 - Back to the living

"What do you mean? Bring us back?" Cedric asks.

"Well, I'm here to guide you back to the archway. I'm sure you remember the archway, Sirius. It was at the Department of Mysteries, remember?"

"Yeah. Yes, I do remember an arch. But how is that going to get us back?"

"It's how I got in so I suppose it's the way out. But we need to move on, there is not much time,"

"We sure have some time to introduce you to your own parents," Sirius says rolling his eyes, "Darcy this is your mother Lily and your father, and my best friend, James. Lily, James, this is your brilliant daughter, Darcy. Best of her year and sixth-year female Prefect of Ravenclaw."

"Actually I'm Head Girl now, I kind of skipped sixth year," I say a little shy. It's so weird to talk to my parents.

"Are there other things you didn't tell me about, Darcy?" Sirius asks pretending to be hurt.

"Well, I did join the Death Eaters to protect Harry. Maybe that is important too?"

"You did what?!" my father asks beyond angry. Well are first meeting goes well.

"Well, Dumbledore asked me and Severus to get Voldemorts trust us so we could misguide him so Harry could find his Hocruxes and destroy them. So it isn't like I'm really one of them, I only wear the Mark," I explain really, really fast while looking at the so interesting ground.

"I think that was really brave of you, sweetheart," mom hugs me.

"Sometimes I really doubt Dumbledore's plans," dad mumbles still angry. He sighs and hugs me too.

"Group hug!" Sirius yells and joins us. I've never been so happy. This is it. This is how family feels like.

Cedric clears his throat. We break apart. "You said there wasn't much time.."

"Right, we really should go now," we say goodbye to Dumbledore and go back to the wooden path.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" I ask. Nobody seems to want to go first, "Ow come on. Cedric you were in the Tournament, aren't you supposed to be brave for that. And isn't Gryffindor all about bravery.." I roll my eyes.

"Yes, that is true. And I'm a true Gryffindor," Sirius says proud, "But I'm also a gentleman, and 'Lady's first' is my motto!"

"Right, you're just a coward. I get it I'll go first." I drop myself horizontal in the water and see I'm back at the Death Chamber.

"Have you done what you had to do?" Narcissa asks.

"Yes, they're coming," I ashore her. Cedric is first, then mom, dad and last but not least Sirius. I knew he was scared. I give him a knowing look and he just glares at me what makes me laugh.

"Alice?" I hear mom. When I turn around I see them hugging each other.

"Wait, what is she doing here?" Sirius looks suspicious at Narcissa.

"She helps us, Sirius. She's at our side" I explain but he still looks at her with suspicion.

"Sorry to break the moment but there is no time. He's allready at the borders of Hogwarts." Narcissa says.

"Then we have no time to lose," my father says.

-----

Narcissa Apparted to Malfoy Manor and we Apparated into the girls bathroom. We hear students shouting in the distance. Looks like the Death Eaters are gone.

"What are we doing here?" Sirius asks, "I know I did a lot of stuff but coming in a girls bathroom? That's not my thing, Darcy."

"Shut up, Sirius. This is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets,"

"You mean the monster lives here?!" Cedric yells shocked, "I'm not going in there!"

"It's dead, Cedric. I can't kill anymore," I explain impatient. I look into my memory to find the word that I used in my first year to open it, "Otevřeno." The sinks start moving and make place for the entrance of the Chamber. We enter the Chamber and the six of them take a tooth of the dead basilisk on the moment we hear Voldemorts voice.

"I know that many of you want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour." Voldemorts voice echoes through the Chamber. Silence.

"We need to get out of here and I need to go back," I say.

"What can we do to help, honey?" mom asks.

"Make as much Tenebris Potion as possible. That is the only thing that can cure the bites of his snake. If you see it, take the tooth and try to stab it, it's one of the only things that can destroy it,"

"We can do that," my father says approvingly.

"Oh, and don't forget, you may not be seen before the second wave of the attack."

"Can't we just go and see Neville, just seeing," Alice almost begs.

"There is not much time but I understand. Just don't be seen. Now I really need to go, Voldemort will be missing me." I run out of the room looking for Harry. I need to help him find that Diadem, otherwise he will never find it. I find him running up the stairs to Ravenclaw Tower. What did I told you?

"Harry! Harry, wait!" I run after him.

"What do you want traitor?" he asks angry but at least he stoped running away. But I can't deny that his words hurt.

"Harry, the Diadem is hidden at the place where everything is lost."

"Where?"

"Harry, if you ask you'll never know, if you know you only need to ask,"

"Thank you!" and he runs away.

Now I need to find Hermione and tell her that she needs to Apparte when Severus is hurt so I can heal him. And then I need to go back to Voldemort and pretend I support him. I run to the Great Hall and run into Ron and Hermione.

"Ow Hermione, I was just looking for you.

"What do you want, Darcy? Give me back to Bellatrix so she can torture me some more?" she asks emotionless while Ron takes a protective pose against her.

"No, I just wanted to tell you if anyone is biten by the snake, Apparate that persone immediately here. They're brewing the antidote." With that I Apparate to Malfoy Manor.

"Darcy, he ordered for your presence at the castle," Narcissa says nervous.

"Where is Draco? Or Lucius?"

"Draco is still at Hogwarts and Lucius is together with Voldemort and the other Death Eaters in the Forbidden Forest. I had to stay behind and wait till you were back."

"Then we must not keep them waiting,"

We Apparate together to the Forbidden Forest.