Year 2 - Sirius Black

Harry told me that during class, Care of Magical Creatures, Draco Malfoy got a scratch of a hippogriff and now the Quidditch match changed. Normally is was Gryffindor against Slytherin, now it is against Hufflepuff. While the Gryffindor team had to work out an other strategy, Malfoy kept saying how lucky he was he didn't lost his arm. Sush an exaggerator.

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" Seamus comes running in the Great Hall.

"Who?" I hear Ron ask.

"Sirius Black!" When my friends and I hear that we walk to the Gryffindor table.

"Dufftown? That's not far away from here." Hermione exclaims.

"He's getting closer." Olivia says.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville asks, clearly terrified.

"With the dementors all over this place? I don't think so." Seamus answers.

"He past them once, what do you think is stoping him from doing it again?" I respond.

"That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands." a Gryffindor I don't know says.

"Scared, Potter?" I hear a too familiar voice ask. I turn around and see Malfoy, and his gang of course.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" I ask him.

"Don't be so rude, Potter. Allready forgot what I told you last time?" he mocks.

I'm so done with his games. I just want that the water in the glass he is holding splashes in his face. And that is exactly what happens. I don't know how, but it happened. When I see his startled, I can't stop myself from laughing.

"This isn't over, Potter!" He yells while he runs out of the Great Hall, followed by his two shadows.

"How did you do that?" Olivia asks surprised.

"I don't know. I thought it and it just happened." I explain. "Come on, we should get to Transfiguration.

-----

I went to the lake alone, I don't really know why untill I was there.

"Come on, Darcy. You splashed the water in Draco's face. Did it once, then you can do it again. But how?" I ask myself. I try bending the water, nothing happened. I'm about to give up when I see the same black dog I saw before the Knight bus came.

"Come here, boy. Come on, you don't need to be afraid." The dog walks over to me and I start to pet him," Did you come all the way to Hogwarts? Did you follow me and my brother?" then I realise who this could be," Animals can get passed the dementors, that could be how he escaped. He must have been an Animagus!" My enthusiasm fades immediately and I look at the dog with suspicion. "Mr Weasley said he was looking for me and my brother to finnish his job. But if you wanted to kill us, why didn't you do it when we were still home? Mush easier, if you ask me." On that moment the dog turns into a man. A man with black hair and gray eyes, the man from the wanted-posters.

"You are just your mother, just as smart as her." he starts laughing and strangely I'm not afraid of him. "So, you're not a Gryffindor? Well, not that it matters. You only make you're parents proud." He sights, the only thing I can is looking at him. "You're right, you know? I'm not here to kill you, I'm here for revenge."

"What do you mean?" I ask after some silence.

"It wasn't me, you know? It was Peter Pettigrew. One of our closest friends. He faked his own death, only leaving two fingers of his left hand behind, so that I was the one who got trial. But anyway, what were you trying?"

"I tried to bend the water, I did it once by accident." I explain.

"You know, water is the element of Slytherin and air of Ravenclaw."

"I know, it doesn't make sence. But I'll figger it out."

"Ow, before I forget, I got you something." he hands me an old book, "It's your mother diary of the year she became friends with us."

"Us?"

"Yeah, the Marauders. Me, your father, Peter and Remus Lupin."

"Remus Lupin? Like in Professor Lupin? No way!"

"Yes way!" he starts laughing because of my expression, I suppose, so I laugh with him, "Ironic, don't you think. You look and behave exactly like your mother but you have your fathers eyes and Harry is the other way around. Do you think you can persuade him to meet me, I'd like to talk to my godson."

"You're my brothers godfather? Do you know mine as well?" I ask excited. Then we hear the voices of other students who are coming. "When will I see you again?"

"Soon" he answers and changes into a dog again.

"You really need to learn me that one day" I tell him smiling before he runs away. I look at the water, want it to spirt like a fountain and it does. I hop back to the Great Hall with a stupid smile on my face. I see my friends and go sit with them.

"Where were you?"  Olivia asks.

"I just went for a walk, I needed to think." I explain and continue reading my book.

"Hey, Harry. Wasn't there a trip to Hogsmeade?" I hear Luna ask. When I look up I see my brother with a sad face.

"Yeah, well. I wasn't really in the mood. So can I sit with you?" he asks.

"Of course you can." Olivia asks, she looks suddenly nervous. Harry takes place and short after him Ginny and Colin too.

"It's been a long time we spoke to each other." Ginny starts.

"Yes, indeed, it is." I answer and we start talking about lots of things like clothes, homework,... and boys. When we start talking about that topic I can see both Ginny and Olivia looking in my brothers direction. Would they fancy him? We girls are talking while Colin is non-stop talking to my brother and Harry is just gazing in frond of him. Will I be like that next year?

-----

"Honeyduke's Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko's Joke shop." Ron starts to string along his candy with us. "We never got the chance to go to the Shrieking Shack. It's the most-"

"Haunted building in Britain. I know" Harry compleets.

"The Fat Lady! She's gone!" One of Ginny's friends comes running in.

"What? How is that posssible?" Hermione asks.

"Serves her right. She was a terrible singer." Ron comments chuckling.

"Not funny, Ronald." Hermione responds indignantly.

We join the crowd that is waiting at the entrance of the Gryffindor common room.

"Move, out of the way. Come on, move." Dumbledore recommends while he makes his way to the portrait.

"Mr Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady." Dumbledore instructs him.

 "There's no need for ghosts, professor." Filch answers while pointing at a painting two floors higher. "The Fat Lady is there."

"Dear Lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asks.

"It was Black! Sirius Black! He wanted to enter, but I wouldn't let him in without password. He became mad, saying he was a Gryffindor when he went here."

"Secure the castle, Mr Filch. Gryffindors go to the Great Hall, the rest of you to your common rooms." Dumbledore demands. Me and my friends go straight to bed.