19 years after the Battle - To Hogwarts

We're all at King's Cross Station. The triplet is, finally, going back to Hogwarts for their third year while Scorpius is going for his first. I ordered the triplet to not get him into trouble. Yes, the triplet, together with their cousin, James Sirius are Hogwarts new troublemakers.

"Don't make fun of your little brother, boys" I rebuke the triplet again. They're teasing him because it's his chosing ceremony. I know he'll be a Slytherin but I don't tell them. It has to be a surprise.

My little daughter, Lyra Merope, of nine years old is complaining that she has to stay behind. She wants to go and learn things, know what house she will be in. I know, even though she looks exactly like Scorpius and her father, that she will be a Ravenclaw. And that she will not use her brains to prank people, like her older brother Orion, but to help people. She also inherited my talent to bend the elements, all the elements. I'm so proud of her, as a matter of fact I proud of all my children. It's a shame they grow so fast. But with five children I'm pretty sure I'll have grandchildren.

I see the Weasley's coming through the wall, later my brother and his family and our turquoise haird werewolf friend, Teddy too. Teddy says hello to us and then goes to say goodbye to his girlfriend. The Weasley's and the Potters come to join us.

Just like Scorpius, Albus and Rose are looking really nervous. I can see James has been taising Albus again. You better not get those two in one room, I can assure you. Just like Gianfar, is James a Gryffindor and Albus will be one too. Lily will be a Ravenclaw, but she'll have to wait another two years before going to Hogwarts, just like Lyra.

"Why is everybody staring at me like that?" Albus asks.

"Don't worry, they're looking at me. I'm famous, you know," Ron says ordinary.

"Aunt Darcy, can you please tell me what house I'm going to be sorted in?" Albus asks me.

"You're so going to be Slythering," Sargas says.

"Really? How can you tell?" Albus asks afraid.

"We can smell those thing," Giandar answers.

"It's some of our mothers talent we inherited," Orion adds.

"That's enough, boys" I warn them.

"What if I really get into Slytherin? Will you be mad,dad?" Albus voice breakes, he looks like he is going to cry. Well, done, boys. Note the sarcasm.

"Hm, he'll be really mad," James answers. Ginny gives him a warning look.

And then surprise, surprise, Dudley and his little daughter Sophia came through the wall.

"Hey, Big D. Over here," I greet him and I see him hesitatingly coming towards.

"Hey, Darcy, Harry." Dudley greets us primly.

"So this is Sophia?" I ask.

"Yes, that's me, ma'am. How do you know my name?" she asks confused.

"Believe me, she knows a lot of things," my brother jokes.

"I just know everything," I say with a grin on my face.

"Do you always have to be so annoying?" he groans.

"I'm your sister, I annoy you as much as I please. That is my job as your litttle sister. But I was talking to Sophia so sush." then I turn to Sophia again, "So it's your first year at Hogwarts?" I ask her and she nods shy, "For Albus, Rose and Scorpius too. I'm sure they will help you,"

James and the triplet go to the train after saying goodbye to their sister. He like massing with their little brother but don't come near their little sister. It's really funny how protective they are over her. They say goodbye to me and Draco too and then get on the train with James. Scorpius, Rose, Sophia and Albus go to the compartment of the first years.

We wave them all goodbye. And all was well.