Year 3 - Love Potion

Today is the last day before the third and last task. Finally. I've been having creepy visons. I've had visions before, but never did they scare me so much. In the creepy dreams I have one of the champions dies. The champion always chages, but I'm timorous it will be my brother. I'm heading to the dungeons to ask my godfatheer for advice when I bump into Draco.

"Watch where you're going, Potter. You really should respect your superior." Malfoy sneers.

 "Get out of my way, Malfoy. I really have no time to deal with your highness madness problems." I say as calm as possible.

"And here I was thinking to forgive you for rejecting me for the Yule ball but I think I should learn you a lesson," he says with a smirk on his face. But I'm not afraid, I'm better as him in charms even if he has more years of experience. 

When he hits me in the face I start to panic. I didn't expect that. I'm on the ground and he wants to pour something in my mouth but my resistance is nothing compared to his force. I feel the liquid slip through my throat. I don't know what it is but it tastes good. Vanilla, chocolate and a bit of mint.

"What was that?" I ask him furious when he lets go of me. 

"You'll notice in no time," he answers smirking.

When I stand up I feel dizzy. Everything around me is turning except Draco. Like he is my hold. And he is, he is my everything, my reason for existence. Like he's standing there, confident, clever, handsome,... and don't get me started about those eyes. They are the most beautiful shade of grey.

"Have I ever told you, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen," my voice filled with adoration.

"I know, muffin. Now let's go somewhere we will ot be disturbed."

"I would go anywhere with you. You make everything better." Draco put his arm around my shoulders and leads me outside the castle to the forbidden forest. But I don't mind where we're going as long as Draco is with me.

"Father, I got her," Draco starts talking. I have no idea to who but that doesn't matter, I could listen to him all day and never get tired of it.

"Well done, Draco. I knew I could trust you with this matter."

"What are you going to do with her?"

"That isn't of your concern. Now go back to school."

"Draco, where are you going? Don't leave me alone. Take me with you," I start whining while tears are filling my eyes.

"Did you give her Love Potions?" the man asks in disbelieve.

"That was the only way to make her listen to me," he answers the man and then turns to me,"This is my father and he will take care of you and when he is done you can come back to me. You understand?" he waits till I nod my head, "Good girl," he praises me and kisses my forehead before leaving.

"Now, I think you saw already enough." the man says before everything turns dark.

-----

When I wake up I hear two voices arguing. It's a man and a woman.

"Why did you take her? If anyone finds out... I can't even think about it." the woman says with a voice full of panic.

"I know for sure it was a sign of the Dark Lord, Narcissa. He will return. Tonight! I can feel it and I know you feel it too. The mark is been burning. It is the sign of his return. And when we give him the girl, we will have his grace. Think about it, Narcissa. Our son would be safe." I hear the man say.

"If it keeps our baby safe..." she mumbles as a response.

I look up and see a woman with black hair and white highlights in it and the man next to her is the man I saw two years ago in Dumbledore's office. Dobby's ex-master. Draco's father.

Darcy PotterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara