Year 4 - Department of Mysteries

The flying part wasn't that easy, because just three of us, Neville, Luna and my brother, could see the Thestrals. But we got here, to the Ministry of Magic. Now Harry is leading us to the door of his dreams.

"This is it," he says when we arrive at a door on the Department of Mysteries. We enter the room and see little blue light everywhere in all shapes and sizes. Harry starts looking like a madman. "He's on row 95. He should be here." We just look at him, he is circling around himself at row 95. He doesn't seem to understand the Sirius isn't here.

"We should go back, Harry. Sirius isn't here," I try even though I know it's useless, he won't listen.

"Harry, this one got your name in it," I turn around and see Neville looking at a little blue light sphere. Harry comes back to us and takes a closer look at the sphere before taking it. We all just stare at him, while he's looking at it with great interest so I get inside his head and hear the prophecy, "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives."

"Did you hear that too?" he asks us.

"Hear what?" Hermione responds.

"Well-"

"Not here, we got company," I warn him. We are surrounded by Death Eaters, "Long time no see, Mr Malfoy. Unfortunately, I can still remember last time."

"Ah, Mss Potter. Sorry to disappoint you but tonight I'm not here for you. I'm here for the prophecy."

"Where is Sirius?" my brother asks.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality. You only saw what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me that prophecy."

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." A shrill laughter joins Mr Malfoy's side and looks at us with a mad glare in her eyes.

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter," the woman coos.

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville says in disbelieve.

"Neville Longbottom, isn't it? How's Mum and Dad?"

"Better, now they're about to be avenged." Neville tries to attack her but Olivia and Luna stop him.

"Now, let's all just calm down shall we?" Mr Malfoy appeases, "All we want is that prophecy."

"Voldemort can come and get it himself."

"You dare to speak his name. You filthy half-blood," Lestrange screams.

"Now you're offending your own master. Voldemort is a half-blood too. Almost all the great wizards were half-bloods, for your information." To provoke her, even more, I give her an innocent looking smile.

"Lies! All lies!" she really becomes even crazier than she already was.

"Next time you see him, you should ask him about his father if you don't believe me."

"It's alright. That doesn't matter right now, we only need that prophecy. We don't care about the rest right now." Malfoy tries to lighten the situation again. "We can give you answers if you want, Potter. Have you never wondered the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers to your questions are in your hand. You only need to give it to me."

"I've waited this long, 14 years, I think I can wait a little longer." is my brothers' answer and with that, we attack the Death Eaters around us.