Chapter #2- I return to Little West after 14 years.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

When I was thirteen, I had been selected by Texas Werewolf Warrior School, where Hayden and his group were studying, again, inviting me to pursue my further studies there. It was the best school with some of the world's best trainers appointed as mentors and when I recieved a letter offering me scholarship, I was elated for a complete 30 seconds, before I realized that Alpha Ulysses was completing his last year there.

So, to give him the space that he wanted, I decided to ditch my dream of being a warrior and went to a human high school, before being accepted as a scholarship student in UWC in England, and pursued Human studies, completing my high school there.

Hayden was heart broken and my wolf, who had been on edge for some time, started trashing my mind with a hissy fit, giving me a head ache, that lasted for months.

That was before I went into heat.

My parents didn't talk to me after that, because I had cut them off, demanding that if they want to visit me, they'd have to come to London as I was never going back to Little West.

They obviously couldn't come, thanks to pack duties, but Hayden did.

And he was the witness of my ups and downs.

How I got an A+ in all my werewolf classes, except human combat and ranked first in the wolf combat class.

He was there when I went into heat, his mate, Rebecca by his side, both of them trying their best to control me when in heat. Too bad, they failed.

Hade and Becs blame themself for what happened that night, but me? I blame myself.

If only I'd had more control on my wolf.

If only I was stronger than my wolf.

If only I had the courage to go back home.

If only, my mate was there with me.

Things would have turned out different. Maybe.

'Will you stop with the depressing thoughts already?!'Sel, my wolf, growls in my head.

'Shut up Sel'

I understand that Sel and I are the same, but she is the darker, stronger, bolder version of me.

'I am not dark!' She bits out.

'Yes, you are'

'No, I am not! Fuck you!'

'...language Missy!'

'Yes Mom! Now can we go eat some nutella and oreos already? I am fucking hungry!'

'You are one weird wolf...' I mused. Where other werewolves enjoyed eating raw meat in their wolf form, this wolf in me liked raw meat, but loved Nutella and Oreos.

'I heard that! And you are such a fucking hypocrite! You'd probably die without Nutella'

'That I would...' I affirmed.

'And netflix'

'Duh'

'And Ian Somerhalder... and Ed Sheeran'

'Where are you going with this...?'

'And Joey Tribiani'

'Hey! You love Joey too!'