Nash interviews Alpha Ulysses Asher Black #3

#3

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

*Nash walks in with a Cheshire grin on her face*

*Alpha Ulysses looks up from his paperwork and a small groan escapes his lips, before his eyes narrow on her grin*

Alpha: Are you just gonna stand at the door and smile creepily or start with your stupid questions?

Nash: *skips her way to the chair in front of Alpha Ulysses* So.... *Nash smiles*

Alpha: *glares at her* Your questions?

Nash: Oh come on!

Alpha: I would really appreciate if we can get done with this interview bull shit.

Nash: *smile drops* A little birdy told me that you and Del did the deed.

Alpha: *chokes internally, but glares at her* Well, that's none of your business.

Nash: Oh come on! You did it, didn't you? *wiggles eyebrows*

Alpha: I would love to know from where you heard those fake rumors.

Nash: So you are saying that Del did not compromise you yet? *gasps*

Alpha: What do you mean by 'Compromise you yet'? *glares*

Nash: You and I, we both know that she-wolves in heat can be... provocative. *Winks*

Alpha: *cringes internally* Can we not talk about that and skip to the more decent questions? I am a private person,  you know.

Nash: Didn't intend to invade your privacy, Alpha. Sorry... but are you sure that you guys didn't do it.

Alpha: *glares*

Nash: *gulps* Fine! Don't get your panties in a twist. So now that we cannot talk about you getting it on with Del... what should I ask you?

Alpha: Decent, not so personal, questions.

Nash: Ah.. so.. there is news that you are getting a school built in Little West?

Alpha: Yes. I am. In fact, we are in the process of finalizing builders for the construction and all that bullshit.

Nash: Okay. So... you have talked with the council about it?

Alpha: What do you think? *Duh*

Nash: Wow. No need to be rude. *scowls*

Alpha: *ignores Nash's remark* The council and my CCO will figure out the builders and all that shit, considering that there are certain shifter laws regarding them. I am just sponsoring the school... so that the future pups of my pack don't need to go to boarding schools abroad.

Nash: When is the project gonna start?

Alpha: By the end of the month. Aka next week.

Nash: *Hums* Cool. *makes a note in mind*

Alpha: Next question.

Nash: I wonder why your parents did not have more kids. Maybe if you had siblings, you wouldn't be frowning so much.

Alpha: You'll have to ask my parents why they did not have more pups. As for me, I am happy to be an only pup.

Nash: Fine. So... you seem to have a fuse these days that seems to light up whenever.

Alpha: Excuse me?

Nash: I mean, come on... you can't pretend like you did not blow up at simple things ever since Del returned from Little West.

Alpha: I am going to not answer that question. Anything else?

Nash: Okay... can you confirm for me if Del is in heat or not? *gives puppy dog eyes*

Alpha: *sighs* You won't let this go, will you?

Nash: *chuckles*

Alpha: Yes. Yes she is.

Nash: Oooooh. So... things are gonna be interesting, right?

Alpha: What do you mean? *frowns*

Nash: *smirks* She's gonna have mood swings and all... you know? One minute she'll be all over you.... and the other... she'll be clawing your eyes out.

Alpha: *Pales*

Nash: Oh Moon!

Alpha: What?

Nash: That's it! I figured it out!

Alpha: Figured what out?

Nash: *snaps fingers* Why you are so temperamental now!

Alpha: *frowns* Do enlighten me as well.

Nash: It's because your mate is in heat. *Duh*

Alpha: *mock claps*

Nash: *ignores him* It's because the Moon is making you want your Mate more than ever and it's the Bond's pull and your hormones, mixed with your wolf's, that's got you on edge.

Alpha: Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Nash: It's going to be more than interesting.

Alpha: *glares* It will be none of your business.

Nash: Oh, believe me, it is going to be the whole pack's business, considering that the heat won't go away until... *trails off mysteriously*

Alpha: Until what?

Nash: Wouldn't you want to know? *smirks*

Alpha: Yes, I would.

Nash: Too bad, you'll have to wait for it. *Nash stands to leave*

Alpha: What do you mean? Where the fuck are you going? Sit down! We are not done!

Nash: Sorry, Alpha. 30 minutes are over. I need to leave. Bye!

*Nash quickly leaves the room, leaving behind a growling Alpha Ulysses who is demanding for her to tell him when the heat is going to end*

(£-£)

Hey, Mate! ranks #61 in werewolf... so... I am too damn excited.

whoop whoop!!

Also... a new chapter will be up in like... as soon as I am done editing it.

And... while you are reading this, do you mind hitting the voting ☆?

Thanks!

Comments are always appreciated.

Xoxo

#Peace

-N.