Chapter #24- Ditching the Alpha.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

(This  chapter is dedicated to CleverChloe2Account because why not? She's my new wattpad friend ♥)

"Are you kidding me, Mate?" Alpha Ulysses gives me a 'this-chick-is-definitely-crazy' look, an eyebrow raised, a tinge of annoyance on his arrogantly handsome face.

"I kid you not, Alpha" I murmur, as I rub my hands together and then pull on the gloves.

"You can't be serious! That thing looks like it is going to fall apart any given second!" He gives my poor bike a judgemental once-over.

Okay, I agree that my bike is not in the best of condition, but what the hell? It has helped me in the worst of my days.
On top of that, I bought my bae from my own money.

"You are serious about riding that death trap, aren't you?" He queries.

"As serious as a heart attack Alpha" I pull on my helmet.

"Well, I forbid you to ride it!" His words are weak.

"You do, don't you?" I put in the key.

"Yes?"

"Are you sure. Sure as in hundred percent su-"

"I am sure that I don't want you to ride that thing"

"It's not a thing, Alpha. It's my bike. A bike I am quite fond of"

"Don't you like Lambhorginis? I have one of those... We should drive that to the office. I might even let you drive it" he rubs his temples.

"I am not even gonna ask how you know about my fetish for Lambhorginis, but the answer is still no. I can't just betray my bike for a lambo! My baby has feelings too" I pat the handle fondly, cringing at the not so smooth texture.

"It is a bike! It doesn't have feelings" he gapes at my childishness.

"Hey! watch who you are talking to! I love my bike okay?" Why are we even arguing over this is beyond me.

Why am I even entertaining him, is still a mystery.

Okay maybe not.

The male has accepted all my demands; the ones which I had piled on him this morning, so until this heat ends, I am more than willing to entertain him.

'Was that a pun?' Sel's amused and tired voice fills my head.

'Huh?'  What pun?

'Damn. You are impossible!' And before I could ask her about the puns and what not, she blocks me.

Cool.

Rude bitch.

At least she is not humping every standing surface this heat!

"Then I'll ride with you" Alpha Ulysses declares suddenly, and for a couple of seconds, I think I heard him wrong, until he actually swings a pant clad leg over the seat and straddles the bike.
Sitting behind my back.

I turn to look at him, my eyes on his lips, but his words don't fall on my ears.

Damn him and his lips. They look so so so kissable.

Maybe I should just lean in for a peck?

And I do just that, in the process managing to hit his head with my helmet.