Chapter #18- The ugly green monster turns red!

Song- Get Low by Zedd, Liam Payne.

Liam is killing it guys! He just is!!!! This song is my new jam! I listen to it all the timeeeee.

P.S. Who else is waiting for Louis' single to be out? All the teasers are killing meeeeeee.

Also, Arzoo13 You told me you wanted to see Jealous Del. Here you go.

Chapter #18- The ugly green monster turns red!

"Delilah! Control yourself!" Ed's voice is furious as he gives my Mate a meaningful look to hold me back.

"Tell her to stop staring at MY Mate!" I hiss.

"Delilah-"

"I can smell her lust Ed. I will kill her if she won't stop staring at my Mate" I growl, struggling against my mate to let me go so I can make good on my words.

"Do you hear me, you bitch?! I am going to tear your throat and drain you off all your blood once I am done clawing your eyes out" I promise her and I see her cower behind Ed ever so slightly.

"Delilah-"

"He is MINE. MINE. Tell her to stop staring at what is Mine!" I growl, fur appearing on my skin as my wolf and I ache for her blood.

"For the love of Christ Delilah! The lust you smell on her is not for your Mate's body, but for your Mate's blood!" Ed tries to make me see sense but does he even realize that his words work me up even more.

I still, for a micro second, and when I feel my Mate's hand relax, I jump forward, managing to break the hold he had on me and reaching for Vanessa's throat.

That bitch wants My Mate's blood? MY MATE'S BLOOD?! I will give her blood, alright.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Hold her back dammit!" Ed growls at my Mate and I hear my Mate murmur something, before feeling a tug on my ponytail, that has me turning back automatically.

I bare my teeth at MY man once I am facing him, about to demand that he let me go, but instead, my face is shoved sideways to expose my neck.

"Ulys-" His name is swallowed by the moan that I let out when I feel his fingertips brush my mark.

"Calm down" He whispers.

"Mine" I frown.

"Yours" He reassures me.

"Mine?" I want him to repeat it. Infinite number of times. Never stop, really. So that the whole damn world knows he belongs to me.

"I am only Yours, Sugar" He smiles gently at me, his fingertips still brushing my mark soothingly, leaving tons of sparks in their wake.

I melt into him, holding him for his words.

(O.O)

"Fuck you" I interrupt Ed for the nth number of time. He is trying to get me to leave my Mate's side and sort out all the bullshit with Vanessa.

He is also failing miserably.

"Help me out, man!" Ed glares at my Mate who is draped over the love seat of the VIP room of the bar.

"I can gladly throtle you, Dragon" My Alpha offers kindly.

Ed sighs loudly and then looks up at me, "Where is Bas? Did that bastard just drop you both here and leave with his tail tucked in?"

I process what he just said and then turn to my Mate with wide eyes, "Bas?"

"He's still in his trunk I recon" My Mate shrugs carelessly and I swear under my breath.