Chapter #16- Sebastian, the wannabe cool Uber driver.

Song I find myself singing all the time these days- Most Girls by Hailee Steinfeld.

I love her voice!!!!! She is super talented💞

And here's and early update beca

Chapter #16- Sebastian, the wannabe cool Uber driver.

"Call her 'darling' once more and I'll tear your tongue out of your mouth and shove it up your ass" Alpha Ulysses' threat falls on deaf ears as Bas continues to drive his Saab (How come all my friends are filthy rich and I am the only one who is broke?!) with a rakish grin.

"I have to warn you darlin'-" he makes sure to emphasise the endearment making my Mate lunge for him from the back seat, and me pulling him back. "I have no idea where boss is. Or if he is even in Ibiza. I am on a vacation, you see..." He trails off with a frown.

"Good grace. So where are you taking us?" I ask him and rub my pouting Mate's cheek, enjoying his stubble prick my fingers.

'Don't pout' I mind link him.

'Give me a reason not to' he shoots back.

'It makes me want to do things to you' I hope my voice is as sexy as I intend it to be.

'All the more reason for me to pout then' He says seriously.

I roll my eyes, pinch his cheek, making sure to dig my claws in his skin and he flinches.

"You guys are having a private conversation, aren't y'all?" Bas' amused tone brings me out of my mind.

"Mind your own fucking business, asshole" Spice growls at him and I catch his smirk in the rear-view mirror. He sure is having the time of his life riling my Mate up.

"Where are you taking us again, Bas?" I ask him, scooting closer to my Mate so that we are as close as the seatbelts allow us to be.

"Where do you think I am taking you, darlin'?" He asks turning back to face me once we have hit the traffic.

"Hotel?" Shit. Lys' will kill me if Bas takes us to...

"Guess again" He raises a brow as his eyes drift from me to my Mate.

"B&B?"

"Nice try" He turned away from us to face the road again as he drove us on roads I am familiar with.

"Bas-"

"Sorry Del. He'll kill me if I take you anyplace else"

"Bas!"

"I don't know if he is in the city or not, but you know his rules" I knew his rules, alright. And I hate them. "I can't go against his direct orders"

"Fuck you, Bas! I want you to drive me to a hotel-"

"No can do, Del"

"Bas!"

"He'll bury me alive if he comes to know that you are staying in a hotel"

"Fuck him! He has no right!"

"Actually, he has every right. He took the old oath-"

"The Alpha wolf seething beside me is My Mate, in case you didn't smell it. The old oath is null and void now that I am marked"

"Darlin'-" He cuts himself off and instead asks, "How do you plan to find Ed again?"

I think over it for a couple of minutes, and before I can put my plan into action, Bas pulls into the parking lot of a very familiar building.