Chapter #10- Olivia's Mate.

Song- All time Low by Jon Bellion.

Above, I have added a cover by AJ Mitchell on te same song and let me tell you, before hearing the original song, I heard AJ sing it, and I still satnd by the fact that AJ's cover is way better than the original. (Sorry Jon)

Check it out if you haven't already! You will thank me later! (I promise)

P.S. AJ is bae.

Chapter #10- Olivia's Mate.

OLIVIA'S POV

"Let go of me" I growl as I try to yank my hand away from Teague.

"No fucking way" he growls right back, using his brute force and pulling me into his side.

My head falls in the crook of his neck as his hands latch around me, his breathing hard and frantic.

"You are mine" He states.

"No, I am not" I lie with gritted teeth, trying to rein in Destiny and all the cells in my body that are telling me to loosen up in his hold.

He roars and it is loud, tearing through the silent night as his hands tighten around my waist to the point that I am hurting.

"YOU ARE MINE" he snaps again.

"Stop... stop saying that" I choke out as my mind keeps on wandering.

My body is humming with desire as my hands involuntarily bunch in his shirt. But my mind is a whole different story. It cannot stop thinking about all that happened ten years ago and flashes of his eyes, Steve's eyes, as his soul left his body keep on flickering in the back of my head.

It's weird and not the thing that bothers me. What bothers me is that in place if Steve's face, I picture Teague.

"Let. Go. Of. Me" I growl and summoning all the strength in me, I push him away. He barely moves.

"Mine" He hisses in my ear.

I am about to shout at the top of my lungs to catch someone's attention, when he shoves my face even further in his neck and just like that, my canines meet his flesh.

I try to pull back, (I have no idea how our mating will work. Or if I even want a Mate. Or if he wants one. Or if we are even Mates) so that no damage is done, but his hold on my head does not allow me and as the rusty taste of his blood meets my tongue, I know it is a lost cause. He moans.

His hold on me loosens ever so slightly as he throws his head back and my canines deep in further. They go all the way in and I feel like I am soaring.

Like I am suddenly flying. So so high, that I allow myself to get lost in the feeling.

For a minute.

Because when my canines retract, and common sense returns to me, I realize the weight of my actions.

Taking advantage of his momentary distraction, I push again and this time he stumbles back.

Not meeting his eyes or the mark he probably had on his neck by now, I turn and sprint add fast add my legs can take him.

Once I am a safe distance away from him I realize just how dumb I have been.

He is a Cat, so he has no idea all the changes he will fo through now....

Nor do I.

How does mating between a cat and dog even work?

Are we even Mates?

Oh my Good Lord! I am freaking out.

And he must be freaking out too...