Chapter #9- Olivia feels the sparks.

Song- Bon Appetit by Katy Perry.

Chapter #9- Olivia feels the sparks.

"Paulo! Roni!" I hug the two of them when I see them enter the front door.

"Del!" The two panthers chuckle at my enthusiasm as they hug me back.

"Man, Paulo! Have you been lifting weights lately?" I gush running my fingers on his biceps, just to rile up Roni but it is to no avail.

The raven beauty looks at me with amused eyes and answers for her boyfriend, "He's been lifting me, Del" She winks.

I wrinkle my nose.

"TMI, darling! TMI" I groan and leave the laughing couple behind me to go and greet the others.

Alpha Ulysses is leaning against a wall, his eyes on me as I mingle with my acquaintances aka T's crew.

"Delilah" I hear Pablo (Paulo's twin brother) before I see him and am engulfed in a bear hug as he jumps on me.

All oxygen is shoved out of my body as it tries to find equilibrium after the 280 pound man has assaulted it.

"Pablo" I grin when he lets go of me to hide my grimace.

"How've you been, Swwetheart?" He asks as his eyes roam over my being.

"She's fine, but you won't be if I see you touching her again" Three guesses who spoke in the middle.

"Oh" Pablo stares hard at the giant behind me and gives me a naughty smile.

"You snatched yourself Mr Hot Pants!" he teases and my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"I have to say, Delilah, I had always thought that he looked hot as sin in all those photos in the newspaper, but up close, he is so... I just want to strip him off and go perpendicular on him" My very gay friend says licking his lips and eyeballing My Alpha Mate like he is the last piece of Turkey on Thanksgiving.

My Mate makes a choked noise in the back of his throat and I growl. "Mine" I bite out towards Pablo, which only makes the idiot grin wider.

Giving my Mate another once over, he chuckles, "Now now Delilah, I know he is yours" He tsks and leaning in to air kiss my cheeks, he excuses himself and sashays away from us, probably to go find T and harass him.

"You have interesting friends" My Mate clears his throat and I turn to face him and smirk at his blushing cheeks.

"Aw. I wouldn't let him rape you, Spice" I croon as I lock my hands at his nape and pull him closer to me.

He wrinkles his brows in distaste and I lean in to kiss him but before our lips can touch and something magical can happen, Mel materialises beside us.

"You need to come see this, Del" She says, her eyes shining with excitement as she pulls me (and I pull my Mate) to where the drama is happening.

It is Sandra and Gloria, two of our lionesses and they are having a verbal spat.

What's new?

I glare at Mel and she grins.

"Are you going to tear them a new one too?" She asks hopefully. If there is one thing you should know about this witch, it is that she lives for drama. She literally lives for it. And I could bet that she was the one who got them to fight in the first place.

Only, the witch is smart enough to be discreet. So no one can peg it down on her.

"Gloria! Sandra!" I hiss and my Mate sighs behind me.