Chapter #34- A trip down the memory lane. (Part 2)

[Part 2- I think you are my Mate, Spice.]

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

"Where is he, Olivia? I won't ask again" I glare at the blonde, trying to keep my skin and not give in to Sel, who is clawing at my insides, demanding I let her out.

"Luna Delilah...."

I let out a low growl, and before she can even blink her eyes, I have her pinned against the wall, my claws digging in her neck.

"I am not repeating myself again, Olivia. Tell me where he went or I will kill you" I tighten my hold on her neck.

She gasps, trying to take deep breaths, but I don't loosen my hold.

"L-lun-a..."

"Where is he, Olivia?" The last memory is still fresh in my mind and Moon only knows I need to talk to Him. Now.

[O_O]

The second time I touch the white light, it takes me to a lake.

I can't remember ever being here before, but apparently, I had been.

Because there, at the very edge of the lake, seven year old me is sitting in a white sundress, her legs dipped in the water.

Ulysses has not yet joined the scenario, so I decide to look around, leaving Little Del alone.

The lake is exquisite, to put it lightly.

There is greenery everywhere, the water looks serene and the trees are rich and dense.

It looks like something you'd see on postcards.

I walk around, trying to see in what part of the woods it is located, trying to see something I can recognize, but I don't find anything, so I just hike back to where I had left my younger self.

She is not alone when I return.

Ulysses is sitting down beside her, his legs dipped in too.

"I knew I would find you here!" he says, but little Del doesn't say anything in return.

"Sugar..." he nudges her, but she is still oblivious.

"I am really sorry..." he sighs.

"You said you would come back for my Seventh birthday party... but you didn't show up" she pouts and there is an almost pained look in her eyes.
She is hurt.

"I am sorry, Sugar. I had to stay back at school and catch up on some training" He gives her a sad smile.

"You know I can tell when you are lying, right?" She doesn't look at him when she states the fact.

His cheeks turn pink as he ducks his head. He doesn't say anything, but his silence speaks volumes for her.

"Did you not miss me as much as I missed you?" She is looking up at him, peeping through her lashes, but he is not meeting her eyes.

There are tears in her eyes now. My heart clenches.

"But you are here now, right? That's what matters!" She wipes at her eyes and turns to face him, staring at him with a big smile.

"Can I tell you a secret, Spice?" She asks after a few silent seconds, scrunching her nose.

"Sure, Sugar" The tension seems to have dissolved between the two of them.

"I had always thought that Damon would be my Mate-" My eyes dart to Ulysses, only to see that his fingers are clenched on the ground.

"-but now... I don't think that he's the one for me" Her cheeks are puffed and pink, and she is biting her lip.