BONUS CHAPTER : TAGGART'S POV (II)

Before you start reading, Let me point out two things.

1.  Taggart and Vanessa are not mates. They love each other, but they are NOT mates.

2.  The time line in this chapter changes a LOT so please keep that in mind while reading!

Enjoy reading.

Also, I haven't attached a song for this chapter, but a video clip of The Vampire Diaries, Season 1.

It is my favorite seen of that season, because it was then that I became a hardcore #DELENA fan. Like... you basically realize that Damon still has a chance in that one scene.

And I want you all to watch it.

P.S. Song that is being played in this scene- Temptation by Moby.

P.P.S. please watch the attached video. PLEASEEEEE

BONUS CHAPTER : TAGGART'S POV (II)

7 MONTHS AGO.

"How do you turn a human into vampire, Manuel?" I ask my driver as he drives me to my office. We had stopped at a flower shop so I could send some flowers to my girlfriend.

The word sounds so foreign coming from me, 'girlfriend', but it doesn't bother me.

Not when said girlfriend is Vanessa Bishop. The only reason for my sanity these days.

Vanessa is an IT expert aka Hacker at Eduardo's firm and though I hate it that she has to work for him of all the people, I don't tell her to stop. Because, for one, Eduardo's headquarter is the safest place on the planet for shifters.

"You bite them, Sir" He responds.

Isn't that the easy part?

"Okay... what happens next?" I don't even know why I am asking him this. I mean I know the process of turning a human into a vampire, but in all my 153 years of existence I have not turned anyone.

Not even one.

So why am I so curious now?

"After being bitten, the human has to be kept an eye on for the first 6 months since they don't turn on the day you bite them, but months later" Manuel adds and I hum. He is who knows how many years old and has already turned more people than I care to keep an eye on.

"What is the average time for someone to turn completely?" I question.

"3 to 4 months, Sir" He answers.

"Okay"

"If you don't mind me asking, Sir, are you planning to turn someone?" He asks and I take a sharp breath in.

"As a matter of fact, Manuel, I do mind. Please keep your eyes on the road" I hiss and turn away to look out of the window.

(O.o)

6 MONTHS AGO.

"Forget about it" Ed says, his voice barely a whisper as he comes to stand by my side.

My eyes dart to Delilah, who is busy talking with T and Melria.

Damn.

"About what, Eduardo?" I take a sip from my glass and the burn from the whiskey is a welcome sensation.

"Just because Janet is dead does not mean that nobody will care about what happens with Vanessa" He smiles as a few of his cronies walk by and waves at them.

"Eduardo-"

"I know what you are planning, Taggart. And I am warning you to take a step back. She is my responsibilty now" His hiss is disguised by a smirk.