Chapter #22- Not every wolf is lucky to have a Mate.

So

So.... I just got back from my last exam... and updated this asap... because I'm happyyyy...

Okay not really.
The exam was not my best one so I am bummed, but whatever.
On top of that, I am working on only 4 hours of sleep.

Yes people, I, Nashra Siddiqui have barely slept 34 hours this past week... and that is baddd... Nash needs her sleeepppp...

And... I am going out with my friends to celebrate to the nearest pizza parlour and yeah.. then I'll sleep. Probably.

And... since my exams are over, and I am wayyy too happy, I'll make you'll happy by updating three days continuously.

Yayyyy!!!

And....

I am kinda disappointed with ya'll. How did you all not answer my question in the last chapter? Does nobody listen to Ed Sheeran here? *Shakes head*

He is bae!!!!!!!!

The song reference was of 'Bibiya be ye ye'.

I've added a lyric video of the same song above.

Hear it if ya'll want! It's on rewind in my play list right now ;)

Okay... Now I'll let ya'll read peacefully.

#Peace.

Chapter #22- Not every wolf is lucky to have a Mate.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

"I didn't know you cook" Alpha Ulysses comments off-handedly as he hands me another spotless bowl.

Yes everyone, the Big Bad Alpha is doing dishes.

I basically ordered him to do it.

Okay, not really. I just said that I am too tired to do the dishes today, so I'll do them tomorrow morning, and he immediately stepped on it and started washing them.

"Uh huh..." I hum as I wipe another one of the bowl and place it in it's place.

"What happened to your ear?" I ask trying to sound casual and not as concerned as I am feeling, seeing his right year is as red as a beetroot.

"It's nothing" He doesn't meet my eyes as he hands me the next plate.

"Sure" I snort, kinda pissed that he wouldn't tell me.

Can't he see that I am so worried? What if he has an ear infection or something?

Oh sweet Moon Goddess...

"Delilah, I have to tell you something" he looks me in the eyes as he hands me the last dish- the sauce pan.

"What?" I ask not breaking eye contact, as my mind races through ten thousand scenarios, of what he could tell me; and none of them good.