VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Hey guys,

This is Nash.

So, before I jump to the main topic, lemme just announce this- (for the benefit of my future readers or those who have missed the updates)-
CHAPTERS #36, #37, #38 ARE PRIVATE. IF YOU WANT TO READ THEM, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME.

Okay, with that said...

The important news is, the next update will be on May 12.

Why that long?

Because I have my exams on 7th and 11th May, and these exams kinda make or break my future studies and career eventually.

Also, I have some issuses going on at home, my Dad is sick, and well, he just had a major surgery done and is now recovering, so I wanna be there for him too...

At the end of the day, I have a lot on my plate these coming couple of weeks, so I hope you all understand...

In the time being, you all can check out my other books (if you like my writings and wanna support me and make my day...) They are there on my page, or else, here are their Blurbs.

[♢.♢]

HER DECISION.

"And you know what the pathetic fact is? I never doubted you! I was so blinded by my love, that I ignored the truth even when it was staring at me

"And you know what the pathetic fact is? I never doubted you! I was so blinded by my love, that I ignored the truth even when it was staring at me. I believed you all those times, because I was in love with you!" I yelled. His face looked remorseful, but I knew better. It was all just an act. All of it. And I was the foolish one to believe it. To believe him.

But not anymore.

"No! Let me explain, please" His voice was now shaking. I let out a harsh laugh.

"Drop the act Nathan!" I growled.

"It is not an act, believe me. Please amore..." He begged.

"No, Nathan. I told you before, I can stand many things, but betrayal... You've seen my love, now brace yourself for my indifference." Were my parting words to him as I turned my back.

And what hurt even more?

He didn't stop me.

*****

At the age of 23, it is like reality has slapped her in the face when Avery Parker realizes that she is nothing but a workaholic. A workaholic, who has managed to secure the position of head of department in one of the world's biggest construction company.

But is this how her life is supposed to be? Apparently, everyone thinks so. All but her best friend, who is determined to not allow Avery to waste her life on her sites of construction.