Chapter #1- Welcome to the Black household.

Song I've been playing on rewind all day today- It Ain't Me by Kygo & Selena Gomez.

Also, can I just point out that whenever Selena releases a new song, I always go like, yeah, she can't get better than this... and then her new song comes out and I am proven wrkng each and every time! Man, I love her ❤

But, I swear this one is her best. (Impatiently waits for her to realease another song and prove me wrong again...)

💞💞💞

Chapter #1- Welcome to the Black household.

"Oh my-"

"I can explain" Teague raises his hands in surrender.

"You can?! Are you fucking kidding me?! How the fuck are you going to explain his-" I point at the grinning brunette, "presence to my Mate?! To the Pack?! They will fucking take back the mother fucking tender" I growl.

"Del-" My witchy friend tries to butt in.

"Fuck off, Mel!" I snarl in her direction.

"I think you are over reacting, my love" Tag grins.

"Fuck you, Tag" I growl and Liv, who is standing by the window of the Hall clears her throat.

"I was under the impression that you did not desire me, My Del" He says with a shit eating grin, "but if you've finally come to terms with your body's needs, I think I can take you up on your invitation"

Oh my Moon.
He never learns.

"Del" My head whips towards Liv, who called out my name.

"Yeah?"

"If he keeps on using endearments for you and doesn't tone down his smugness, Lys will bury him. The truce may as well go and fuck itself" She informs me and I grimace.

"You are too sexy to be a wolf" Tag turns towards her.

"Don't Tag. Keep it in your pants, Man. She is taken" I rub my pounding forehead.

"I am?" Liv asks at the same time Tag says, "I was just stating a fact, Love"

I ignore Tag and sigh when I realize that Liv still doesn't know that Teague may be her second chance Mate.

I don't know how their mating is going to work, or if they are really mates or not... but, I can deal with all that later. After I sit down with T and clear the air between us.

For now, the mission is to make sure that My Mate, who is in the shower, does not end up killing Tag.

Teague and Del had secured the tender for constructing the school in our Town, and without thinking it through, Mel had ended up enlisting Tag as a worker on the project too.

Tag usually volunteers with them, like I do, but this time, I think he will need to leave. Like right about now. Before My Mate sees him.

"Taggggggg" I whine.

"What, love?" He asks as he sits down on a cushioned chair.

"Can you leave?" I don't even care that I am being rude.

I mean what the hell?! Why did Liv bring them here of all the places?! I should have shut the door on their faces instead of getting shocked and allowing them all to sashay in.

"Love, I came to help. I swear. Not to start a war or anything. That is Mother's MO. My being here is authorised. That's how I was allowed to make it through the border patrol" He looks offended.