BONUS CHAPTER: TAGGART'S POV (I)

Song for this chapter- Bad Liar by Selena Gomez

Before you start reading, let me point out one thing. Vampires do NOT have Mates. They just don't. Not in my story at least.

As a matter of fact, in this book, only werewolves and weredragons have Mates. No other shifter has predestined Mates.

However, you can be of any species and be Mated to wolves and dragons.

I hope that clears things up. A bit.

Anyway, enjoy reading.

BONUS CHAPTER: TAGGART'S POV (I)

8 MONTHS AGO.

"You need to come to my place, man" Teague, my friend sounds panicked as he calls me.

"Why? Is someone dead? Did Eduardo DeLuca finally die?" I really hope he did. Men like him are seriously not needed in this world.

"What? Why would you say that?!" T shouts through the phone. I am only glad I am not a shifter, or else my ears would be begging for mercy.

"A man can wish..." I trail off. Maybe I should set a hit on Eduardo, amd get rid of him already... Or I could just drop an anonymous call to Delilah's Mate, Alpha Ulysses and tell him all that I know about Eduardo. I am positive he will kill the dragon without blinking an eye.

"Not about somebody's death, you don't!" T is taking a stand and I want to point out that just because Eduardo is helping him in his quest for his Mate does not mean that he is a good guy.

"He has helped us time and again, and honestly Tag, you would be long dead if-"

"Why did you call again, T?" I don't want to go over why I should be thankful to that pathetic dragon. Not with T, at least.

"You have to come to my place. Like right now!" He sounds all hyped and frustrated and I am confused.

"Why?"

"Del brought home this girl-"

"Del is turning gay?" Now that would be a shame. Not that I am a homophobe or something. I was just hoping that one day, Delilah would get tired of Eduardo and her Mate and finally give the rest of the male population a chance.

What?

I know we agreed to keep things totally platonic but Delilah is a looker. And I am only a man.

What is it that today's generation says? Uhh... Yeah!

Bite Me!

"Now that would be something" I can almost imagine T grinning and I smile.

Manuel, my driver gives me a weird look, but I ignore him.

"I don't know if I can drop by your house just to meet Delilah's new girlfriend" I sigh and he scoffs.

"As much as I'd like to see Del get some action, she is not sexually interested in this girl..." T has an annoyinghabit of trailing off.

"Teague" I hiss, as I see Manuel turn into the street for my office.

"Tag, this girl.... I don't trust her man"

"So tell that to Delila"

He ignores me and continues to babble, "Del found her on this job she went to... apparently, this girl is a human" The last piece of information snatches my interest.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Her brother was mated to Janet" He adds.

"Janet Bishop? Ed's right hand?" I didn't know that Sexy Janet is mated to a human. Hmm... that's interesting.