Chapter #19- Walking Dead.

Song I have listened to atleast a 100 times since it released- Back to You by Louis Tomlinson feat Bebe Rexha.

LOU IS BAE💋

And I am loving Bebe Rexha more and more after every song I hear of her!!

Me, Myself and I anyone?😍

Chapter #19- Walking Dead.

"You did it on purpose" I lean into my Mate as I state the obvious.

"Would it matter if I say that she came on me?" I want to slap that smirk off his fucking lips. My lips. They are not his lips. They are mine. Like he is.

"Why?" I ask him, burrying my head in the crook of his neck, breathing hard on his mark. No, my Mark.

Each and every part of his body is MINE.

"Stop" he chokes out and is about to push me away, but I hold tight onto his biceps as I lick his mark.

His body archs and I can feel the shivers running through his spine underneath my touch.

"Whom do you belong to, My darling Spice?" I ask softly as his body comes apart in my hands.

"Tell me. And make no mistake, if you take anyone else's name but mine, I will not take more than 10 seconds to present their lifeless body to you" I promise him.

"You have no right" He whispers with so much emotion that I am taken aback.

"I have all the right!" I hiss as I fist his hair in my hand and tug harshly.

"No you do not" He growls and with inhuman strength tears me off him and slams my body against the wall, caging me with his body.

"I can smell him all over you" He spits out with disgust.... and pain?

"Whom?" I am confused to say the least.

"Drop the act, Delilah" He snarls.

My mind works overtime and I conclude that he thinks it took me so long to return because I was busy frillocking with someone. Probably Bas.

I laugh at that.

His eyes turn pitch black, reflecting his anger.

He presses himself into me so that there is not even a millimeter of gap between the two of us.

"I may not be able to hold your liasons against you, Delilah, but once we complete the mating ritual, the bond will tear you apart if you so much as think about anyone else" He says, his voice sounding pissed off.

"What liasons?!" I growl, trying to throw him off me. The fact that he thinks that I was doing something with Bas makes me want to punch the shit out of him.

"I know you had the hots for Bas, Delilah" he sounds frustrated and I scowl.

"No, I didn't" I deny.

"Do not lie to me!" His face is mere centimeteres away from mine and his eyes are making me weak in the knees.

"I never had the hots for him" I say slowly, making sure that he hears me clearly.

I am about to ask him why he thinks that I would be into Bas or anyone else for that matter (I am a virgin for Moon's sake!), when, over his shoulder, my eyes fall on a face I am familiar with.

Blood rushes to my head, and I feel faint all of a sudden.

"What?! What is it?!" My Mate's eyes are now wide as he sees my pale face, and all the anger that was not seconds ago rolling off him in waves dissipates.