Chapter #3- Heart to Heart with Asher.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

I turn my head down and frown when Sel demands to make eye contact with Alpha Ulysses. Correction, an angry for Moon only knows what reason Alpha Ulysses.

"Son-" Luna Avery starts to say something, but he stands up abruptly, making his chair fall and strides out of the room.

What just happened?

There is an awkward silence in the room for a minute, before I break it by yawning, "Excuse me. I think, I should hit the hay..." I trail off uncomfortably, and stare at my bare feet.

Wait. Bare feet? Where are my shoes?

'In the guest room, pea brain' Sel snorts.

'How did you know?'

''Cause I am smarter and more observant than you, duh'

'That you are, love'

'I know, right?'

"Yeah, you should go and rest. Tomorrow you start work..." Hayden frowns.

He already got me a job in the company by pulling some strings, considering the fact that he is now the Gamma of the pack, and also the COO of the pack owned MNC. Ash Inc.

As I am about to leave the room, Luna Avery's voice stops me in my tracks. Not that I am wearing tracks. I am wearing ripped jeans... but whatever.

"Ulysses never sleeps without eating food..." She says and I agree wholeheartedly. No one should sleep hungry. Actually, it should be a crime to sleep hungry.

♡Food is bae♡

"-Delilah, could you be a darling and go hand him some food? I'll get a tray ready" She is already up and about, before I can protest and I am stuck standing there like a fool, frozen on my spot.

Seconds later, Luna Avery is back with a tray loaded with all sorts of delicacies and hands it to me, "His room is opposite to yours" she adds and I don't even ask why that is.

"Did he not move out?" The question is out of my mouth before I can blink and my cheeks colour at Luna Avery's raised brow. She must think I am such a gossip mongler! Which I am... but she doesn't need to know that!

"Yes, he did. But his condo is under construction, so he is staying at the pack house until then" She answers and I make my mind then and there.

I am moving out tomorrow.

'No way in hell' Sel growls and I give her a glare.

'Yes, I am. Now shut up. And make a note. Contact an agent ASAP'

'I am not gonna remind you that!' She sneers and I smile at her, a saccharine smile.

'Your OCD will make sure that you do'

'Fuck you, you manipulative bi-' I block her to avoid listening to her profainities and make my way to my room aka guest room.

I don't even have to search for Alpha Ulysses' room as his scent is strongest opposite to the room of mine.

Standing outside and contemplating the odds (I know what you are thinking, you are such a coward, but hey! Can you blame me? It will be my second meeting with him. Alone.) and finally deciding to knock, I raise my fist to knock, and just when I am about to hit the door with my knuckles, the door is opened.

And instead of the wooden door, my knuckles hit his forehead.

Fuck me.

(◇.◇)