Chapter #36- THE WAR HAS BEGUN!

Song- Call it what you want by Taylor Swift.

Not gonna lie, I love this song!

I grumble and mutter some un-Luna-like words when I feel my Mate nudge me.

"No" I groan and shift so that I can burry my face in the pillow.

"Come on, Sugar. We'll get late" He is over me, crushing me under his heavy frame.

"Get off me" My voice is muffled by the pillow, so I blare the same in the mind link we share.

'Wake up' is his only reply.

'Fuck you!'

'Don't cuss, Sugar'

'Fuck off'

'Sugar!'

'FUCK OFF! LEMME FUCKING SLEEP YOU FUCKING FIEND!'

'Cool. Sleep all you want, don't blame me later when you wake up looking like the witch from some cheap ass horror show to the whole pack staring at you'

'What the fuck? I don't look like a witch from a cheap ass horror show when I wake up!' Are we really having this conversation at the crack of dawn after the tiring night we had?

''Yes, we are really having this conversation. No, it is not the crack of dawn, it is 11 fucking a.m. and no, I was wrong, you don't look like a witch from a cheap ass horror show right now' He admits.

'Huh!'

'Though you do look thoroughly fucked' He comments off-handedly and shite! My blood is gushing to my cheeks at the speed of light. Perfect. That's what I needed right now. To blush like a fucking bride!

At least he can't see my face right now. Thank Moon for little mer-

'Did you know your blush spreads all the way to your back? Nice' He stretches the 'I' of the nice and damn him! My cheeks burn even more.

'Spice?' My voice is all serious.

'Yes Sugar?'

'When did you turn into such a pervert?'

He scoffs audibly, 'Ogling what's mine does not make me a pervert, Mate'

'Amen to that' and finally I decide to wake up, because no way in hell was I going to sleep now.

I prop my face on my hand and stare at him with hooded eyes, taking in his smirking face with narrowed eyes.

"Don't look at me like that" He says his lips pulled in an amused smirk and that has my hackles rising. He barely let me sleep last night and isn't even allowing me to sleep in now!

"What?" I am now glaring.

"We don't have time for morning sex, Sugar-" I hide myself with the blanket when I see his eyes trail down to the valley of my breasts and he gives me a wolfish smile. Why oh why did I not put on some clothes after the last round?!

"Because sleeping in the nude is much more comfortable"

"Stop reading my mind!"

"I can't really stop, Sugar. We have now completely consummated the bond, so all your thoughts dive right into my head without me even chasing them" He says in a more serious voice and I shake my head.

"I can't hear your thoughts though" I frown.

"That's because I have them blocked from you right now"