Chapter #13- Back to Little West... Or nah.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I ask Mel and she gives me a glare.

"I've been working on it ever since I met you guys! It has to work!"

"Girl! I'm just nervous" I laugh and chew my lip.

"You don't trust me? I work day and night just so you can reach Little West without having to pay for tickets, and you say you are nervous?!" She gives me an unbelievable look.

If you guys are wondering what's going on, don't beat your head on a wall, and let me just tell you.

I am broke.

Still don't understand?

I am broke so I cannot afford tickets back home and because Teague is worried that Alpha Ulysses might hit me again, as unintentional as it may be, he is not paying for my flight.

He is an asshole. I know.

So why is Mel not paying for my flight?

Well being the asshole that Teague is, he has jammed Mel's account, so I have no way to go back home.

And so here I am, with Mel. Standing at the center of a teleportation circle, that Mel has very skillfully chalked out for me.

The only problem is, this is the first time we, as in Mel and I, are trying the teleportation circle, so to say that I am anxious would be an understatement.

I know it will work, alright. Anything that Mel dedicates herself to always works.

But I am just worried.

What if it teleports me somewhere else only?

Like Russia?

Or Hell?

Oh no.

There are Faes in Russia.

And Demons in Hell.

OH NO.

I can't do this.

No.

"Hey Mel, why can't you just teleport me to Little West yourself like you did last nig-"

"Because it is pack land and unless invited, I am not supposed to be even 200 metres near their territory" she says in a duh tone and I rub the nape of my neck sheepishly.

"Yeah right...." I trail off and immediately my auditory senses are hit with chanting that is definitely not in English.

"Mel?" I give her a wide eyed look when I see fog accumulating around the circle.

"Mel, I am not ready yet, honey!" I panic when I see that the room has almost turned white with smoke and fog.

"MEL! Please stop, let's just go and talk this out with Tea-ague. I am su-ure I can make him un-nder-rstan-nd" I am close to freaking out, and though I want to run away from the circle, my legs seem rooted on the spot and I can't seem to move them at all.

She shouts something back at me, but because of the wind (where did that even come from when the windows are closed?!) gushing in my ears it is impossible for me to catch what she is saying.

"MEL!" I give a last shout of panic before I am eaten by a black hole that Moon only knows appeared from where.

(€_€)